Question "TECH SUPPORT PAYMENT GATEWAY"

I NEED HELP. IT'S URGENT. PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I AM GOING TO START AN ONLINE COMPUTER TECH SUPPORT BUSINESS IN INDIA. WE WILL BE PROVIDING SUPPORT FOR USA AND CANADIAN PEOPLES COMPUTER. PLEASE ANY ONE TELL ME WHICH WILL BE THE BEST GATEWAY FOR MY COMPANY? IT IS AN ONLINE COMPUTER SUPPORT BUSINESS.
    WHAT ABOUT THESE GATEWAY------- 2000CHARGE.COM , GLOBAL COLLECT.COM, CITI-BANK GATEWAY.
    CAN I TRUST 2000CHARGE.COM AND GLOBAL COLLECT. BECAUSE EC SUITE (CC BILL)WAS THE BEST GATEWAY FOR TECH SUPPORT COMPANY. BUT NOW THEY HAVE STOPPED PROVIDING SERVICES IN INDIA FOR COMPUTER TECH SUPPORT COMPANY. SO, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CHOOSE A GATEWAY FOR MY ONLINE TRANSACTION.PLEASE CAN I EXPECT GOOD GATEWAY SUGGESTION WITHIN FEW DAYS? PLEASE I TRUST WEB HOSTING TALK....PLEASE HELP ME OUT...I HOPE I WILL GET PERFECT GATEWAY FOR MY WEBSITE.
      1 Not allowed!

why dont u use paypal?
      0 Not allowed!

thank you for your reply...but i believe you know that some problem is still going on with paypal in India and regarding paypal if we(computer tech support) will get few charge backs(2 or 3) they will stop payments and they will close the payment option. so that is the reason i need good payment gateway which i can trust and what do you think about 2000charge.com or globalcollect. i am in India. so please suggest me some good gateway.i will be thankful to you.please
      0 Not allowed!

Then don't have chargebacks
      0 Not allowed!

Have a look at Plimus. They let you accept credit card payments + paypal. However, sometimes their verification might bug your customers.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

quantumphysics IN THIS ONLINE BUSINESS WE GET CHARGEBACKS. BUT FEW OF THE GATEWAY THEY DON'T LIKE TO GIVE SUPPORT FOR TECH SUPPORT BUSINESS.IF YOU CAN SUGGEST ME WHICH WILL BE THE GOOD GATEWAY FOR MY TECH SUPPORT BUSINESS,THEN I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ABOUT THE 2000CHARGE.COM?

Aniqa THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. BUT. I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW PAYPAL AND PLIMUS BOTH ARE NOT GOOD FOR TECH SUPPORT BUSINESS. CAN PLEASE SUGGEST ME GOOD ONE?

THANK YOU
      0 Not allowed!

i have been using paypal and everything is smooth
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia
      0 Not allowed!

Rony, first stop typing with CAPS ON, its like you are shouting and is considered indecent.

Regarding payment gateway, still paypal is best. There are alternatives like alertpay, moneybookers etc. You can also have a look at ccavenue or ebs.in which are Indian providers and have positive feedback, though a bit costly.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    Rony, first stop typing with CAPS ON, its like you are shouting and is considered indecent.
    it is indeed very rude to shout, or type in all caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    Regarding payment gateway, still paypal is best.
    PayPal is indeed 100% the best out there. If you're getting chargebacks, you need to look at why you're getting so many chargebacks, instead of blaming it on PayPal. In almost 10 years of doing business, I can count the chargebacks I've had on one hand still. If you deliver the service, you'll get the payment.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons
      0 Not allowed!

why don`t you try 2checkout it is also good and one time fee after that they don`t need monthly charges
      0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb

desertman909 thanks for your suggestion. As you told me i can try 2Checkout, I was searching reviews for 2checkout and i got very bad response about them. So, if u know any other good payment gateway please let me know.Take care
    ......bye.

Mr.Vinayak_Sharma thanks for your good suggestion and regarding paypal i do believe you do not know paypal and ccccavenue does not provide services for tech support business in India.So, if you will help me out with any other good payment gateway which will support tech support business then i will be more thankful to you.
    Take care.......bye.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RONY WILLIAM View Post
    Mr.Vinayak_Sharma thanks for your good suggestion and regarding paypal i do believe you do not know paypal and ccccavenue does not provide services for tech support business in India.So, if you will help me out with any other good payment gateway which will support tech support business then i will be more thankful to you.
    Take care.......bye.
    Well I have been using Paypal now for years, don't even remember now for how many years, never had any problem. Apart from hosting services we also provide tech/server support to overseas companies and payment has always been through Paypal.

For other providers, have you checked with ebs.in ?
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence
      0 Not allowed!

Why not talk to your bank and ask them if they have merchant services for internet businesses?
    Sajan Parikh - PHP Development | Server Management | Linux Administration | Web Consulting
    Feel free to get in touch with me if I can be of assistance with anything.
    e: sajan@parikh.io | w: sajan.io
    Give me a call at (262) 343-5973.
      0 Not allowed!

try: 2Checkout or moneybookers, both reliable and both can handle the chargebacks professional way.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==
      0 Not allowed!

here are some of the paymentgateways ..
    Paypal
    CCAvenue
    Liberty Reserve
    moneybookers

Maybe anyone of the above will help you..
      0 Not allowed!

Paypal
    Moneybookers
    2CheckOut

would be our top choices.
    Jweeb Solutions
    Singapore Web Consulting & Solutions
    Web Consulting - Web Hosting - Web Design & Development and more...
    http://www.jweeb.com.sg - Making the Web Simple!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RONY WILLIAM View Post
    desertman909 thanks for your suggestion. As you told me i can try 2Checkout, I was searching reviews for 2checkout and i got very bad response about them. So, if u know any other good payment gateway please let me know.Take care
    ......bye.
    What have you heard about 2checkout? We have been using them for roughly a year and they are nothing but the best, A lot of Indonesian people use 2Checkout due to the paypal restrictions for their country (Because you can accept paypal through 2Checkout). True their support response times might be a bit shotty, But other than the it's an great gateway.
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com
      0 Not allowed!

You can check 2Checkout
      0 Not allowed!