Dedicated Server Reviews | Secured Servers, Joes Datacenter, Core Networks

Joes Datacenter -

I have two servers there for back purposes (one I just ordered). Overall the network performance is what you would expect to receive from Wholesale Internet. Its pretty good to most places. The first server was setup in about 8 hours, the second one about 24 hours. Their support is pretty responsive at all hours of the day.

I give them a 10/10

Core Networks -

I have a server here that serves as a dns / mail server backup. Network has been pretty solid the last few months. I believe I've had 5 minutes of downtime in 3 months which is fully acceptable for a 25 dollar per month server.

I give them a 10/10

Secured Servers -

I have been using SecuredServers heavily since November. We have lots of servers there for our managed customers. I've never had to wait 24 hours for a server to be deployed. Support tickets are answered in a timely manner. The network is pretty good, some segments seem to a little low on performance (they worked very hard to get it back up to acceptable levels) but all in all happy with it. The hardware selection could use some work, I would love to see some SSD there. I am a very picky person when it comes to providers, and they must be doing something right because I haven't moved yet.

I give them a 10/10.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

I'm skeptical of your reviews. What's your domain hosted with these companies? Please report them using the REPORT button at the top of the page.

/me slaps patrick
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'm skeptical of your reviews. What's your domain hosted with these companies? Please report them using the REPORT button at the top of the page.
    I giggled at this for some unknown reason even though I don't get the joke