Thread: VPS tech help

VPS tech help

Hi Everyone,

I have an error that I'm trying to fix and wondered if anyone could help or suggest how to fix it. I'm teaching myself a lot of how everything works, but once in a while even searching for an answer doesn't seem to work.

The error is

Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration 2.2.0, whereas running engine is API220090626,NTS
    Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for 'GMT-2/2.0/no DST' instead in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Deprecated</b>: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent in <b>/home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/count-per-day/counter.php</b> on line <b>160</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/count-per-day/counter.php:160) in <b>/home/******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/count-per-day/counter.php</b> on line <b>160</b><br />

I've rebuilt apache a few times trying to resolve it but I don't think I have the right selection.

I'm using php 5.3.6 so I'm not sure if that is an issue or if I should rebuild with an earlier version.

Thanks.

Yes, i think its issue with php version which is not compatible with some modules yet. Your best bet is to recompile apache using earlier php version.

Thanks I will try that and let you know if it worked or not.

With cPanel and WHM you can rebuild this using the EasyApache tool. Be sure to post back if you need any further help.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC
    Fusing Superior Support with Superior Web Solutions
    http://www.xfusesolutions.com

have you checked the file really exist.

Looks like you have the wrong extensions loaded for your PHP version.

This should be your first clue:

Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Secondly you are saying 'I'm using php 5.3.6' so why are your trying to load 'Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so' ?

Thanks Everyone,

I rebuilt php with 5.2.1.7 (I believe that's the number), did a few edits, and got a copy of the proper packages while I was rebuilding and everything is running better now.