kungfupanda2 in 3D

Did any one watch the sweet kungfupanda2 in 3D? Just wondering how they gonna satisfy panda fans....
    Transition to wordpress today!!:wordpressmonk.com
    Contact us -Hotmail :[email protected]
    Gmail :[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by abacies View Post
    Did any one watch the sweet kungfupanda2 in 3D? Just wondering how they gonna satisfy panda fans....
    Not yet... have plans to take the kids on Monday. Am interested on what others think of it.. is it worth the money?
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

i wish to see Sunday night show.Hope every one is busy with their hectic schedules.

I saw preview show here in India. Awesomeness just got a new meaning. Simply great, the movie was. And 3D was a delight to watch...
    "You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period." - Pursuit of Happyness

Did any one see ?

Wow... nice to hear that
    Can't wait for the Kungfu Panda 2 (3D) to arrive and be shown in my local cinema
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

I hope to bring my kids to see it sometime this week. I'll probably laugh more then them...
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Haven't seen it yet, but I am going to see Hangover 2 then Kungfu Panda 2 right after. Is it worth watching?

Will see it on dvd. Going to see Pirates here this week hopefully.

It has some great supporting voices, delivers more heart than laughs. Btw, i believe transformer 3 will be movie of the year.

Just saw it. Amazing.
    My personal blog -- rubiverse.net

Have seen it twice in the past two weeks! Great movie.

i like that

Yes i did and i just love that movie. I believe that every movie gives us some message and we must get some positive from every message and from this movie i get many things but most importantly i want to mention the importance of respecting your teachers mentioned beautifully in this movie.
    thanks
    -uha

Did anyone cry? A friend told me it was kind of a current kind of bambi film, tears will be shed lol, hoping to go see it soon with my little one.

Saw it yesterday night with some friends. Loved it just like I loved the first one.

I saw it right after seeing The Hangover 2 so it was a nice change in scenery to say the least

Yes, and I like the part 2 of the movie. I have lots of fun and I laugh on hilarious scenes.

is it funny enough ?