FTNHosting Problems...

Long Time lurker to WHT and I hate to make my first post a negative but I have purchased a RDP plan with ftnhosting and it worked great for the previous 2 months but this month I have been unable to login for the past 10 days or so and my support ticket is showing as open still with no replies.

I am only out $7 so its not a big deal but ftnhosting could at least inform its customers if there are problems.

If someone from ftnhosting is still active on WHT.. Ticket #192548

Quote Originally Posted by The2Cs View Post
    Long Time lurker to WHT and I hate to make my first post a negative but I have purchased a RDP plan with ftnhosting and it worked great for the previous 2 months but this month I have been unable to login for the past 10 days or so and my support ticket is showing as open still with no replies.

I am only out $7 so its not a big deal but ftnhosting could at least inform its customers if there are problems.

If someone from ftnhosting is still active on WHT.. Ticket #192548

Chris is active here, I'm sure he will help you out shortly.

Hello,

Yes I am here to help

I apologize about the issues you've faced, but I would like to make you aware that we did indeed email all of our RDP clients that we were migrating all servers to a new datacenter due with constant problems we were having with the previous datacenter we have used. This email was sent on May 14, 2011.

The delay on the tickets was actually our fault, I looked up your ticket and located it now. For some reason it was lost in my queue so I didn't get a chance to take a look at it. I will have this taken care of for you within the hour. I will also be adding 1 month of free service onto your account for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your continued business and patience with FTNHosting, heres to a strong and long-lasting business relationship!

Thanks,

Chris

Thank You Chris
    I have received your email with login info,glad to know everything is back to normal.
    This matter has been resolved