Ebay Auction Resell Rights To Software

www.HostThru.com
    Quality Inexpensive Hosting!

Automatically blast your ad to an amazing 225,000 search engines, ffa link pages, directories, classified ad sites and message boards with one click of a button!
    Gain instant free submission to 2,439,000 directories with one click of the button.
    DAMN I just paid to have someone optimize my page and the whole bit... I could done it for $19.99

how much did you pay?
    www.HostThru.com
    Quality Inexpensive Hosting!

$250 usd.

the guy on ebay might not be reselling his own software. He either got it from another ebay seller saying the same thing or he's just selling stuff he saw on download.com and paid for the shareware ;p who knows.

there was this one guy who ruined the expired domain name business by taking the developer's script and reselling the script on ebay even though he wasn't allowed to and let ppl get the script for cheap.

Originally posted by Mekhu

DAMN I just paid to have someone optimize my page and the whole bit... I could done it for $19.99

hmm... the guy whom you paid $250, did he just submit your website to many search engines or did he actually optimize your site? There is a big difference between optimization and search engine submission. Optimization basically means he redesigned your site so it would be search engine friendly [easily indexable] and contains your keywords. It's not like you submit your site to 250,000 search engine and expect to get 250,000 hits then. All those people who advertise those high numbers like we'll submit your site to 386570626809468094 search engines are all bogus. Submitting your website to the major 15 search engines is enough.

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!