VPS Ready dedicated servers.

Just wondered if anybody knows of any companys offering VPS ready dedicated servers. By which i mean dedicated servers setup with openvz etc so its ready for using to host vps servers. Maybe a company with a template choice for vps.

Regards
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    Just wondered if anybody knows of any companys offering VPS ready dedicated servers. By which i mean dedicated servers setup with openvz etc so its ready for using to host vps servers. Maybe a company with a template choice for vps.

Regards
    Hello Sir,

I think it is wrong section for that, please post it into dedicated hosting you will receive answer same time, 99% supplier will provide you vps ready..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

You can definitely ask for quotes from your favorite dedicated server providers and they can certainly create a setup that is suitable for hosting VPS accounts.

I hope this helps.

OVH has such images, Leaseweb too.

Many companys have at least ESX(i) images available (vmware).

OpenVZ and some control panekl is hard though, never seen that.
    Smaller Companys would most likely setup you the Server with the needed configuration (after all it is just some minutes work for a skilled sysadmin to setup i.e. solusvm) for free (or longer contract time) or for a small charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhang View Post
    Smaller Companys would most likely setup you the Server with the needed configuration (after all it is just some minutes work for a skilled sysadmin to setup i.e. solusvm) for free (or longer contract time) or for a small charge.
    Yes most companies should be willing to help you out on this end of course they are going to want to know as i would. would you want it maintained or are you going to self maintain the server because this would reflect in price with most companies. and majority of your dedicated providers will not trouble shoot your clients. Just to keep in mind
    www.Hostd8.com "Where the client comes first!"
    Ultra Fast Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    Ultra Fast VPS's
    Budget Line Shared Hosting

ovh/kimsufi offers the most known hypervisors(openvz,proxmox,esx,xen server) and subnet of ip's in reasonable prices..

Sure, No worries about this. The only thing you should do is to speak to web hosts representative and to get an advise from them on what kind of hardware configuration you need to host OpenVZ accounts. You'd need a lot of RAM, fast hard drives (preferably SAS) and 2 x CPU. Such machine would start at $300 + per month.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

certainly seems like something that could be set up by any host that offers bother dedicated servers and vps's, as it means they rent dedicateds, and have experience setting up vps nodes.
    IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
    Phoenix, AZ Dedicated Servers in under an hour
    ★ Ryzen 9: 7950x3D ★ Dual E5-2680v4 Xeon ★
    Contact Us: sales@ioflood.com

In my opinion there are many upstream doing this in bundle, where the server is setup completely and ready for production.

All this about $$$, if you willing to pay definitely someone can do this for you.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

Out of interest i tried some free control panel yesterday:
    Setting up OpenVZ with Venet (no complicated routing, bridged) is really easy.

merely 5 lines apt-get, 7 lines in /etc/sysctl.conf, 1 reboot and nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Hostd8 View Post
    Yes most companies should be willing to help you out on this end of course they are going to want to know as i would. would you want it maintained or are you going to self maintain the server because this would reflect in price with most companies. and majority of your dedicated providers will not trouble shoot your clients. Just to keep in mind
    Excellent information, and correct on all counts.

Make sure you give the 'support side' due considerations.
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | 1500 CLASS-A/B/C | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING
    RESIDENTIAL IPS | 10G UNMETERED | IPV4 SOLUTION PROVIDER SINCE 2008