Cartika Hosting - L1/L2 Support Employment Opportunities
Founded in Toronto, Canada in May of 2000, Cartika Inc has established itself as a leader business grade hosting solutions. Specializing in next generation solutions, including clustered hosting solutions, Cloud computing, as well as, hybrid, multi-platform clustered/cloud/vps environments - Cartika Inc is able to provide our clients with the complete range of web hosting solutions from a shared web hosting, VPS, Cloud, to dedicated high availability load-balanced clustered solutions.
With our continued growth Cartika is seeking dedicated, responsible, and motivated professionals to join our staff to provide the quality service and support expected in our unique environment. We are seeking individuals to fill part-time positions - leading to full-time positions for the right people.
Positions: L1/L2 Technical Support Representatives - Canada
1. Front line support and customer service via live chat, tickets and phones
2. Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues
3. Provide technical support and escalation to proper staff
4. Document and create articles for public-facing KB to assist customers with self-service issues
5. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Requirements of Positions:
* Requires Canadian residency/citizenship
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
* Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced constantly changing environment
* Ability to follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
* Outstanding customer service skills and dedicated to customer satisfaction
* Dependable/Responsible for assigned shifts and to complete work as expected
* Must be responsive and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
* Ability to multi-task and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management
* Experience with documenting procedures
* Ability to troubleshoot web hosting and server admin procedures as needed
* Provide fellow system administrators and support representatives' guidance
* Knowledge of hosting control panel systems (HSphere a +)
* Ability to work in a multi-platform hosting environment
* Eager to increase knowledge and skill level
* Monitoring servers for stability - taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues
Interested parties should send their resumes including pertinent employment history, experience, complete mailing address, phone number, and salary requirements to hr[at]cartika.com. Please send in plain text email or attached PDF/MSWord.
*No phone calls please, and no outsourcing companies need reply.