Thread: NL Collocation?

NL Collocation?

I am looking for some good collocation deals in the NL (preferable EvoSwitch) Something similar to the deals many hosts here like 100tb etc have been providing with high Bandwidths.

Please suggest some good host which would entertain such Bandwidth requests keeping costs still lower.

I don't think you will find a full rack with 100TB as the chance that you will actually use it is much bigger with a full rack. How much mbit 95% do you need?
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

Most hosts that sell 100TB from Evoswitch seem to be resellers of Leaseweb. Very few own their hardware.
    Those that own their hardware, very likely have one or more 10 gigabit uplinks. This requires significant investments as well as the knowledge to configure such switches.
    But the fact is, that all 'cheap' 100TB deals out there are based on overselling and have various restrictions (no CDN allowed, no streaming media allowed) to keep the bursting to a minimum.

I do not recommend anyone starting a 100TB provider from scratch as the ROI is at best very minimal, even when done in large volumes. Only when a provider already has a large infrastructure with very large bandwidth commitments in place, then he could 'consider' the 100TB bandwagon and frankly: for most providers out there it is absolutely unattractive to provide 100TB under their actual costprice. Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

I am not specifically looking for full racks, but want to start out with collocating 1-2 machines and then eventually over the next few months collocate all my servers that i am renting at this moment. I would also not require all of the 100TB's but somewhere around 40-50TB/server.