Angry hazenet.co.uk - more like hazeNOT

To cut a very long story short, I signed up for a VPS with Hazenet.co.uk over a week ago. Since then, I have no VPS. I have asked for a refund, to no avail. Hazenet.co.uk, once they have your money, simply do not want to know. Their support is non existent and, if you catch them online with their chat module live, will ignore you and simply close the chat down. In short, I would advise anyone looking for any hosting package, be it shared hosting or VPS to give Hazenet.co.uk a very wide berth. Don't touch them with next door's barge pole. They are nothing more than a cowboy outfit who will, for want of a better word, RUN away your hard earned money. STAY AWAY FROM HAZENET.CO.UK.

I believe they're part of ThrustVPS now...
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

Quote Originally Posted by kopw123 View Post
    To cut a very long story short, I signed up for a VPS with Hazenet.co.uk over a week ago. Since then, I have no VPS. I have asked for a refund, to no avail. Hazenet.co.uk, once they have your money, simply do not want to know. Their support is non existent and, if you catch them online with their chat module live, will ignore you and simply close the chat down. In short, I would advise anyone looking for any hosting package, be it shared hosting or VPS to give Hazenet.co.uk a very wide berth. Don't touch them with next door's barge pole. They are nothing more than a cowboy outfit who will, for want of a better word, RUN away your hard earned money. STAY AWAY FROM HAZENET.CO.UK.
    Hello Sir,

How much money you spent on them to buy vps?
    and what was the payment way?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    WaQas.

They are not apart of Thrust, Rus has made this clear to me, they only bought the assets (Client list) and none of the liability (Agreement to provide service, refunds, SLA agreements) Colin sold the "assets" of Hazenet to Thrust, Colin does not provide service for Hazenet either. Since no1 provides service for Hazenet and Colin is not giving refunds even though he says he will (Still waiting on that one good buddy been about 4 months now) I strongly encourage every1 to stay very far away from Hazenet. Hazenet Sucks.

Dispute it with paypal and you will get your money back, Just make sure to do it before 45 days has passed.
    Jmainguy Solutions | Tech Support for Linux game servers and Windows anything.

You signed up with a provider that has a marijuana leaf for a logo, what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    You signed up with a provider that has a marijuana leaf for a logo, what do you expect?
    A mellow ride perhaps...

I feel for you in this situation. Since it looks like from what i am reading they have sold maybe they are in a hard transitional phase. If it has been a week i agree that is too long to go with out letting every one know what is going on. I would try contacting them by phone if possible.
    www.Hostd8.com "Where the client comes first!"
    Ultra Fast Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    Ultra Fast VPS's
    Budget Line Shared Hosting

I used this company for a cheap VPS for minecraft. They never filled the order, three weeks later they had to deal with paypal biting there ass.

Side note, I love paypal.