Setuplink.com support

Invoices aside, has anyone been able to get in touch with people from Setup Link in the past few weeks?

Life chat seems permanently offline and I get no response through the ticket system and e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by dugo View Post
    Invoices aside, has anyone been able to get in touch with people from Setup Link in the past few weeks?

Life chat seems permanently offline and I get no response through the ticket system and e-mail.
    Did you try call them?

Call Us:
    (443) 275-9755

I Believe you are not alone my friend , all my hosting is with setup link and haven't heard from them since last month , after multiple tickets and no response , I thought of posting here to get in touch with someone in connection with them.

- Bobby

their domain whois info seems protected and the phone number given seems to be non fixed VoIP number..But no harm to try.
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

They must have representative here on WHT. I hope, he will get a hold of this thread further.

Quote Originally Posted by HUGOBLUE View Post
    Did you try call them?
    Yes, no human answers the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Send PM to Setup Link
    I have no permission to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by dugo View Post
    I have no permission to do that.
    It is because you do not have enough posts to do that. See the below forum rule.

You must make five (5) posts before utilizing the PM and system e-mail features or viewing member profile information.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Anyone have any luck with these guys. My VPS was working for a while but now seems to be offline. Their management utilities are also offline and it appears that there's a problem with their website as well.

Was it run by one person?

Quote Originally Posted by frill View Post
    Was it run by one person?
    I was thinking the same thing, i was just doing some research on them checking through WHT about reviews and things seeing what people have said about them.

There also being talked about on a few other community's, I believe I would just backup your data to be safe and start looking for new providers - I wouldn't be paying your next invoice for a no-man show business now, and I wouldn't be surprised if your service don't go down.

I really hope something just happen and there very busy and will be getting back to everyone shortly, from what i've heard at the other community's I seen threads about this - they seem to be a decent company providing a nice reliable web hosting service, so it would suck to see them end up offline or having clients upset losing data or service problems.

Good luck to everyone, please keep us updated - I have sent them a PM here with the URL to the thread telling them to check hopefully once they notice they get enough Pms they will notice and check some of them and get back to you guy's shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by HL-Nick View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, i was just doing some research on them checking through WHT about reviews and things seeing what people have said about them.

There also being talked about on a few other community's, I believe I would just backup your data to be safe and start looking for new providers - I wouldn't be paying your next invoice for a no-man show business now, and I wouldn't be surprised if your service don't go down.

I really hope something just happen and there very busy and will be getting back to everyone shortly, from what i've heard at the other community's I seen threads about this - they seem to be a decent company providing a nice reliable web hosting service, so it would suck to see them end up offline or having clients upset losing data or service problems.

Good luck to everyone, please keep us updated - I have sent them a PM here with the URL to the thread telling them to check hopefully once they notice they get enough Pms they will notice and check some of them and get back to you guy's shortly!
    Yep, agreed. I did get a hold of someone via the number listed above/on their site. However, the person I got didn't seem to know anything about "Setup Link" and I clearly woke them up so I apologized and hung up.

I guess I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that their service comes back up.