cpanel dnsonly and backup

hi.
    Is it possible to install another server cpanel dnsonly and full backup of main server?

Full backup of the whole server as a disk image? Or a copy of all the cpanel backups? Both are possible.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

i meant.
    If something happen to main server just switch to another one.
    It could be full image and/or full cpanel back up with entire clients' account, db, mail settings... etc.

Do someone have any good tutorial?

Rsync would probably be the best option.

http://iwtf.net/2010/03/27/easy-cpan...and-integrity/
    █ | Hoopla Hosting -
    █ | WordPress Web Hosting New Zealand - Reseller Hosting - cPanel - Zurmo Hosting - Softaculous - CloudFlare

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopla-Brad View Post
    Rsync would probably be the best option.

http://iwtf.net/2010/03/27/easy-cpan...and-integrity/
    Thanks you for response.
    I already checked that program but i am using window$ for many years(more then 14 years) and as you can guess i am familiar with NEXT NEXT FINISH buttons. And i am very very new/freshman about linux world.

So, let me read entire site again...

Quote Originally Posted by sniperscope View Post
    Thanks you for response.
    I already checked that program but i am using window$ for many years(more then 14 years) and as you can guess i am familiar with NEXT NEXT FINISH buttons. And i am very very new/freshman about linux world.

So, let me read entire site again...
    My friend and I are developing a cPanel backup system. It's not ready yet though. Until that I recommend backing up using R1Soft.
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

I think you're trying to setup NS1, NS2, NS3... which is normal for web hosting providers, once the first dns server down, the next ones will take over the work. I know this can be configured manually but not tried with cpanel yet.

Hello
    Sorry late reply. I was just outside of city.

What i want is exactly as same as acronis true image. I want to clone everything (i mean everything) from centOS A to centOS B.
    That's why i want to know if it is possible to this job with cPanel DNS Only

cPanel DNS Only just runs the DNS services of cPanel (and a few things, like cut-down exim, also needed to run the DNS side of things). There is no facility to manage accounts, set up FTP users, etc., etc.. If you wanted the server to power your websites whenever your primary server falls down, you'd need to run the full cPanel (however you handle the cloning of the data).

However, you can run cPanel DNS Only and also use that server as a backup repository. If your main server failed, you'd then have to restore the data back to the main server from the backup server before you'd be up and running.