need host to send unlimited email from site and cron jobs

I am looking trying to find a web host for a client. It's a membership site, so I would like to find a host that does not limit the number of emails that can be sent from the website from a PHP script (for welcome/verification emails, send pasword).

In addition I need to be able to create a cron jobs where emails can be sent to members when there are new listings that match their criteria, a notice when the membership is about to expire or expires.

I know godaddy, yahoo (250 limit) have small limits, we are presently on jumpline (1,000 email limit).

If you are a web host that can address theses needs, I would like to hear from you, or if you know of one.

Thank you for your help!

West Palm Beach, FL
    I would like to be able to recommend something for you, but it's unlikely you'll find this within any sort of 'shared' hosting environment. There's simply too much liability and potential abuse issues. You'll likely want to seek VPS hosting where you can run your own local mail server to overcome any limits.

Good luck though and please update the thread if you're able to find a host which fits your requirements.

Applied Innovations (
    Microsoft Gold Certified Hosting Partner, Featured Host.
    Specializing in Windows Hosting since 1999.

Raleigh, NC
    What the master Wayne said himself - you need to look at a VPS or dedicated solution where there are no limits to the amounts of e-mail you can send. (for the most part!)

Thank you

Thank you for your answers. It gets me started in the right direction. I did check with the current host on for a dedicated server, but it didn't meet our needs. I'll look into VPS.

When I find a solution, I'll post.

I doubt if you can do this, because you're in high risk of being treated as spammer for "unlimited emails".