Looking for Budget Semi Dedicated Hosting provider! Any Suggestion?

Hi
    Can anyone suggest a Budget Semi Dedicated Hosting provider and my budget is $30 or below.

I currently have 5-6 wordpress sites and looking for a Semi Dedicated package which similar to Jaguarpc. Actually, I am interest in Jaguarpc's package, but they don't offer WHM on that plan.

My requirement is:
    Storage Size: 10G
    Bandwdth: 30G
    Cpanel & WHM
    Domain: 10
    Budget: $30 or below

Thanks!

You wont get WHM access usually on semi-dedicated servers, the idea is to keep a low number of accounts on the server, providing WHM break that logic since the host lose the control of the number of accounts that are hosted on it.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

You can only get WHM access on reseller hosting.
    Kiss Internet

Any reason in particular why you would need WHM?
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

hosting caution

you can buy hosting from any of these companies- justhost, godaddy and bluehost. But make sure that your webmaster handover you all the hosting details otherwise it will not be easier for you to switch webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by amitgwb View Post
    you can buy hosting from any of these companies- justhost, godaddy and bluehost. But make sure that your webmaster handover you all the hosting details otherwise it will not be easier for you to switch webmaster.
    Are you just trying to intentionally send the OP in the wrong direction? Those are some of the worst hosts on the net today, not to mention I dont think any of them offer semi-dedicated services?

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Are you just trying to intentionally send the OP in the wrong direction? Those are some of the worst hosts on the net today, not to mention I dont think any of them offer semi-dedicated services?
    we also use these hostings thats why suggested. Its not like driving in wrong direction to anyone. i think godaddy, justhost are the biggest hosting providers

Thanks for the suggestion!
    I need the WHM bcoz all my domains are hosted / managed under WHM instead by Cpanel addon domain. But my current host is slow and have some unexpected downtime, so i would find a Budget Semi Dedicated Hosting provider

I don't need a reseller account.
    I just want a WHM which can managed my websites (less than 10 domains).

Quote Originally Posted by amitgwb View Post
    we also use these hostings thats why suggested. Its not like driving in wrong direction to anyone. i think godaddy, justhost are the biggest hosting providers
    Well everyone is entitled to their opinions, but GD and Justhost are some of the worst hosts I've ever come across. I definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone, especially if that person is looking for semi-dedicated services (which consists of servers that are specifically not overcrowded).

Quote Originally Posted by billybala View Post

I don't need a reseller account.
    I just want a WHM which can managed my websites (less than 10 domains).
    Do you actually need separate cpanel accounts for each web hosting account or would you be able to manage all of your websites via cpanl as add-on domain names?

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Do you actually need separate cpanel accounts for each web hosting account or would you be able to manage all of your websites via cpanl as add-on domain names?
    I am not sure. Bcoz all my domains are managed by WHM and under different accounts. It is quite difficult for me to transfer and migrate into one cpanel account.

But if the host can help me. I am ok on that.

Is it difficult to combine different accounts into one?

I am not sure. Bcoz all my domains are managed by WHM and under different accounts. It is quite difficult for me to transfer and migrate into one cpanel account.

Depending on the nature of your websites it can require some time (especially if they are SQL/CMS driven websites). But its definitely possible and im sure if you contact the host you are looking to sign-up with, they would be more than happy to make the transfer for you.

Also, is there any reason specifically why you are looking for a semi-dedicated server? Unless you are experience performance issues with various shared web hosting providers, it doesn't really look like you need a semi-dedicated server.

Hostgator semi-dedicated server as the highest end hosting package that you can find.

Hello billybala. You can transfer all the domains under a cPanel account by creating them as addon domains. You need to migrate the files manually which could a pretty hassle work.

Why don't you try VPS instead of semi dedicated server. It gives you 2 advantages which I think are essential for your requirements.

1) You have root access, which mean you have privilege to operate your own WHM. In semi dedicated, you only get a cPanel access. With WHM, you can migrate your WordPress sites easily by transferring each of them as individual hosting account (with cPanel for each ) under your WHM.

2) Semi dedicated is still a shared hosting. If there is a hosting account inside the server abuses the server resources, your websites performance are affected as well. In VPS, your hosting works like a dedicated server in virtual environment. This possibility of such overloading issue could be minimized.

Hope this can solve your doubt more or less. We offer VPS and other hosting solution specially optimized for WordPress. Feel free contact me if you need any help. =)
    WPWebHost - Secured WordPress Hosting | WordPress CDN Service | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    █ 1 Click WordPress Installation | 24/7 WordPress Savvy Support | 99% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
    Email Us: sales@wpwebhost.com | Visit Us: www.wpwebhost.com