Thread: Is enotch died?

Is enotch died?

I have a OpenVZ vps with them for a long time, and was not really upset about it. However now I see that the VPS down for days. Even the enotchnetworks.com is not accessible any more to submit tickets!

So just out of curiosity, anybody knows what happened to enotch?

A few days ago, I tempted by their colo offer (30Mbps in NYC for $59 !) ,so I had communication to get a server coloed. After 10 days of back and forth querying, they "assigned" me some IPs but at last they did not provide me with a shipping address. Thank goodness it did not happen.

There have been lots of threads about Enotch being down lately. What a shame.

the right words would probably "dying"
    please cmiiw always

I think what happened is, they forgot to renew their domain enotchnetworks.com and this is causing problem for them, messing up the problems real worse.

I think it's died, even site is not opening, did you tried to contact them by phone?

I am always bad luck customer of them

Quote Originally Posted by ransome View Post
    I think what happened is, they forgot to renew their domain enotchnetworks.com and this is causing problem for them, messing up the problems real worse.
    Their domains aren't up for renewal yet, the soonest being July. I do notice their nameservers have IP 38.108.xxx.xxx registered. Apparently they're losing a bunch of IPs because they recently got their own allotment from ARIN.

Even if that was the case, any reasonable person would update that information, and atleast have their main company site running. You'd also expect providers to give explanations or atleast updates in any sort of ways (email, Twitter, WHT, anything) of what's going on.

There are so many things wrong here... even if there was a great reason for everything that's going on, I say walk away due to the "bad luck" if nothing else!

I see it back on now
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer

Yep, their main site is up after ages. But my vps is still not accessible

yes there website is working now

All is well that ends well!

To add to the VPS still being unavailable, SolusVM is also unavailable (404), so that "downtime clock" is still ticking. The good sign is that the company isn't belly up.

A similar incident occurred in January where there was no notice or updates about downtime. I'm sure there are good explanations to what is happening here but that information is either not being shared or not timely. One needs to consider if this is acceptable since it appears to be consistent behaviour.