Might Consider Selling 2 Startup Hosting Businesses

I'm stepping out of the hosting biz after this summer so I might already consider selling 2 Startup Hosting Businesses I setup a few months ago but never really did anything with...

Both have:

- unique, professional layout
    - unique content
    - a unique, brandable domain name
    - WHMCS installed and customized (perfectly integrated with the template)
    - a Wordpress blog installed and smoothly integrated with the main site template
    - Organic traffic
    - SSL certificate installed for WHMCS/billing pages
    - 1 = .com market (5 chars .com name), the other focusses on the .co.uk market
    - Traffic on each site is about 20-50 uniques/day (organic) without any form of promotion or link building. Just basic SEO has been done and some blog postings on their blog

Both offer:
    - shared and reseller hosting to customers
    - domain registrations to customers

Sale does not include servers, customers or WHMCS licenses.
    So basically what i'm selling is 2 highly professional hosting & unique websites with light traffic that are ready to go and make you money.

I worked about 2 months and half on these two and they are worth every penny of my asking price.

Asking price is $2000 for each of them or $3800 for both.
    I accept Paypal and bank wire/transfer.

PM me if you're interested as i won't be posting the URL's here for obvious reasons.

Thanks!

PS: i'm not in a hurry to sell so if i don't get the price (+/-) i'm asking i will just keep them and maybe promote them myself in the future
    Last edited by DidierE; 05-25-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Almost forget to add (and i can't edit my post since the 15 minute mark is passed):
    both sites also come with their own Twitter account.

One site has 5 followers, the other 1 follower

+ also each site has an affiliate program setup with already a few affiliates sending hits
    Last edited by DidierE; 05-25-2011 at 10:46 AM.

So you will be only selling the brand and the design excluding the customers?
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!

That is correct. Selling 2 hosting businesses ready to go. They are perfect for someone who wants to start out in this business. Both sites only need promotion, all the rest has been done already.

PM Me the domains, also why are you not selling the customers with the business? I am interested in that as well.

Most of the time when you sell a biz the clients come with (IF THEY CHOOSE TO) I may be wrong but that is the way I thought it was.

Please pm the domains or post them.

Quote Originally Posted by HostGut View Post
    PM Me the domains, also why are you not selling the customers with the business? I am interested in that as well.

Most of the time when you sell a biz the clients come with (IF THEY CHOOSE TO) I may be wrong but that is the way I thought it was.

Please pm the domains or post them.
    PM sent Hostgut
    Clients are getting transfered to another hosting company so they are not included in this sale.

Please pm me if these are still available... thanks!

Drop me a PM as well please.

I'm highly interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DidierE View Post
    PM sent Hostgut
    Clients are getting transfered to another hosting company so they are not included in this sale.
    How can the clients be transferred to another hosting company?

What do clients do when they find that they are going to pay another hosting company instead of the old one?

PM me the domain names please.

I actually need a fully functional web site with as less management as possible. I just do not have time to start a hosting company up and I need it as a little add/on for my business. Something like optional solution for my customers. So I do not care about buying clients and I do not even care if the web site makes money.
    Last edited by OneGuy; 07-15-2011 at 01:10 AM.

OneGuy, i can't seem to send you a PM. I think it's because you have just registered here. Can you please send me a PM instead so i can reply?

Thx!

paulwagner0 [at] gmail