Question Reliable Offshore Hosting

Hello!

I´m from Europe and interested in reliable offshore hosting, cause i want to be anonymous. I do not have any illegal websites yet.But i consider working together with an offshore company, so anonymity is important!

My websites are freedom of speech (Info Sites).

Are there any good hosting companies out there who offer anonymous payment methods like paysafecard ukcash or webmoney or similar? I´m looking for shared hosting!

I contacted "Underhost" underhost.com but did´nt recieve any email, livechat is always offline, anyone knows what is going on with underhost?

Is there any other serious and reliable offshore company which fits my requirements?

greetings

Tecnetics
    Last edited by Tecnetics; 05-25-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Hello Tecnetics,

When you're talking about Offshore, where are you talking about specifically? If you're in EU, offshore could basically mean US. Or better yet, it could even mean Africa or even Asia. Which country are you really looking for in order for us to help you more.

I really wish there's a place called "OFFSHORE" in this world. It would be so much easier. Everyone seems to be using that word so loosely.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Hi, take a look at http://www.hostingpanama.com/
    Windows Hosting - Don't pay for what you don't need!
    BlogEngine.NET Hosting - Create a great looking blog in minutes, with no technical skills required!

BloggersOnline makes webhosting both easy and affordable.

Thank u for ur answers!

@aodat2 Yes thats the problem i do not really know which country, the speed should be good, so i don´t think that it would help me hosting very far awaycif the speed is terribly slow.

There are many hosting firms also for warez sites, but most of them come and go, i need a hosting firm to count on, a reliable one.

greetings

Tecnetics

Quote Originally Posted by Tecnetics View Post
    ... I contacted "Underhost" underhost.com but did´nt recieve any email, livechat is always offline, anyone knows what is going on with underhost?

Is there any other serious and reliable offshore company which fits my requirements?

greetings

Tecnetics
    Hello,

Where did you send your email? there always someone here to help you. Do let me know if you have a ticket ID so i can investigate this further.

We only use "live sales chat" on request, so contact us via ticket and one sales person will be glad to assist you via ticket/live chat if needed.

Warm Regards,
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

Underhost

Hello!

I sended the email trough the live chat window but did not recieve an answer

greetings

Tecnetics

Do you have any specific country in Europe that you prefer to host your content with?

The problem here is that Warez sites takes up a lot resources (manpower wise) as we'd always have to deal with the emails coming in from companies claiming that this site is hosting this or linking with this and that site is linking with that.

The reason why most hosts do not like dealing with this is because it just basically waste time which could be used to do some other things. That's the real reason on it.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

@Tecnetics, please post here your requirements(Space, Bandwidth, shared/vps) and a monthly budget. It will be easier for us to help you finding the best solution

Are you interested in a VPS or shared hosting?
    KnownSRV.com - Privacy. Managed. Secure. Guaranteed!
    Web Hosting | Dedicated Cloud VPS | Dedicated Server
    YOUR Day and Night, Fully Managed Hosting Solutions with REAL 24/7 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Tecnetics View Post
    Hello!

I sended the email trough the live chat window but did not recieve an answer

greetings

Tecnetics
    We apologize for that, your email probably got caught through the cracks of our mailing system or response was sent in your junk mail.

Don't hesitate to contact us back.
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia