New Hampshire

15 Month SingleHop Review

I have now been with SingleHop 15 months and couldn't be happier with the service I've received. I last wrote a review at the 6 month mark here: It has now been 9 months since and we have doubled our customer base while continuing to enjoy the rock solid network and expert support. Just to brag a bit, we have 2 servers that have reached over 400 days uptime .

The past year has been crazy for us and SingleHop has had no issue keeping up. We are constantly testing new systems and swapping out hardware, not once have they failed to come through on a special request from us - and we have a lot! What is important to me is the personal service and flexibility. Out of all the providers I have used in the past SingleHop is still #1 in this regard. All of our servers are unmanaged yet they still come through for us when that bit of managed help is needed.

Since my last review I also had the pleasure of flying out to Chicago to meet the SingleHop team and tour the datacenter where my servers are located. Dan and Kyle took time out of their busy schedules to not only give us a tour of the DC but also personally showed us around Chicago and made sure we were taken care of for the 4 days we were there. Their personal commitment to their customers extends far beyond that of making sure our servers are online and that is why we continue to choose SingleHop for all of our server needs.
    Corey Arbogast | CEO
    █ 888-X10-9668, x703 - corey[@]

Western Australia
    Great review! Keep up the good jon SingleHop.
    Freelance SEO Consultant - Been there, done that. Will do it again!

Glad to hear you're doing well Corey . SingleHop's DC have always proven to be a good reliable deal .

Really glad to see that they have been providing you with a quality service. Thanks for sharing this wonderful review.

Thanks for these positive words. We're also considering singlehop for different services, hope we can find best here.