* Backus System for VPS

Dose any one know of a good backup system for me to use to sell to my customers. I want to offer backup on vps to business owners who need to back up they complete office data

What about RSync, can it be used to suit your needs and requirements ?
    Just curious, what O/S are you offering to your customers for those VPS (Linux or Windows), and what is that "complete office data" you're talking about? I thought you wanted to offer them a complete backup system for their websites/emails?
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

All data is stored on a RAID10 SAN, and if you have backups enabled for your system these will be stored away from the primary data store.
    Once backups are enabled on your system, it will automatically be backed up every day, and archived every week and every month, so you will always have the opportunity to roll back your VPS in case something goes wrong.

62 is offering 5GB free account and the offer seems to be interesting.

having an off site backup solution is alway safer

What virtualisation platform are you using? e.g. Xen, Xensource, Virtuozzo etc.
    Andrew Ogilvie | Xtraordinary Hosting | AS30827 | Member of LINX
    Dedicated Servers in Central London | Xen VPS Linux & Windows | Complex Hosting | London BGP4 Bandwidth

Some vps panels have a built in backup system. I know that solusvm has one. Rsync or R1Soft would work.

I recently tested R1soft doing a disaster recovery from scratch and it works really nice.
    Offshore Hosting & High Privacy in Panama
    OnApp Cloud Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime

I was also using R1soft for my customers, no problem for 10 month cooperation. Now I`m using own backup servers + RAID10 via rsync - simple, good and fast. I have own script, PM me if you need it.