Looking For a Partner to Build A Web Hosting Provider From the Ground Up

The thread title really says it all. I am looking for someone who has the time and self-motivation to help me start a web hosting company from the ground up. I'll keep this brief; if you're interested, you can email me at the address listed in the bottom of this email and we can discuss this directly.

What I am NOT looking for in a partner:
    • Someone who will do all the marketing for me.
    • Someone who has absolutely no experience in web hosting or running their own website.
    • Someone under the age of 18.
    • Someone who expects to turn a profit in 6 months.
    • Someone who thinks starting a company is free.

What I am looking for in a partner:
    • Someone who will share all of the responsibilities of developing and maintaining a web hosting service.
    • Someone who has some experience in the web hosting business; support, technical, administrative, etc.
    • Someone who is 18 or older.
    • Someone who understands that patience is a big part of starting a web hosting company, and doesn't mind sticking it out for a year or two before enjoying "real" profit.
    • Someone who understands that a bit of investing is necessary to build any kind of business.

Publicly, in a post like this, all I feel that needs to be shared is that I am a working professional with approximately 13 years of web hosting experience. The last time I was involved with this from a business end was about 8 years ago; since then, I have been continuing my web host providing experience from a non-profit and personal enjoyment level (friends/family). Now that I have the time to commit to an actual business, I consider this an "investment hobby" to be treated as a "second job", that which I will give as much time as necessary to for success.

At this time, I have a server ready that will support us for quite some time before needing to do any expanding/upgrading depending on the services that we roll out. As this is starting from the ground up, every other aspect of this endeavor is open for discussion.

This includes but is not limited to:
    • The Name of Our Services.
    • The specific services we will provide and breakdown of " service plans".
    • The revenue model.
    • Investment and Compensation agreement - As it is a partnership, this will ideally begin with 50/50; however, as more staff are added, it will be necessary to break this down further.
    • Marketing plans.
    • Etc.

If you are interested and would like more details and/or to speak to me directly, please contact me at the following email address: [email protected] (as the name suggests, it's a private/anonymous email)

If I believe that you are serious about this type of commitment/partnership, I will respond to you from a personal email address.

To be taken seriously, I encourage you to include the following information in your email:

1) Your name
    2) Your age
    3) Your web hosting experience and any positions you have held if your experience is with a company
    4) Any courses/reading you have done on business management/marketing
    5) What you do for a living (assuming you do not plan to do this for a living)

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you.

Still looking for a competent partner. I do not have a preference as to where a partner would live, but the business/server is/will be US-based from the start, and ideally you will be available to speak with me during evening hours (approximately anywhere between 5pm and 12:00am, EST). Thanks.