Suggest me Best Hosting Plans

Hi,
    I'm running about 10 sites.. one forum, one social bookmarking site and rest are article directories.
    at first I was with shared hosting but due to CPU overloaded I decided to go with VPS.
    I tried big names i.e. myhosting.com and mochahost.com but got worst experience... my all sites was offline for more than 70-80 hrs again and again and after contacting they replied same answer that we will fix this issue soon and so on...

My question is:
    I decided to go for a managed VPS, is this enough for all my sites as I don't think some article directories may cause this reason, what do you think?
    Plz suggest me some good names for my article directories and forums... as I can afford atleast $50 per month.

Thanks in advance.

I suggest going with bigger names. KnownHost and WiredTree come to mind. I believe you should be fine on their $50 monthly plans. Good luck.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

KnownHost or FutureHosting would look after you well.

Try semi-dedicated hosting. If no good with that, then try a managed VPS. Has to be with the right provider though, one that doesn't overload their servers, due to extreme overselling, etc.

It definitely sounds like a VPS is a good idea for you. Take a look at hostv.com, they should be able to help you out
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by predator007 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm running about 10 sites.. one forum, one social bookmarking site and rest are article directories.
    at first I was with shared hosting but due to CPU overloaded I decided to go with VPS.
    I tried big names i.e. myhosting.com and mochahost.com but got worst experience... my all sites was offline for more than 70-80 hrs again and again and after contacting they replied same answer that we will fix this issue soon and so on...

My question is:
    I decided to go for a managed VPS, is this enough for all my sites as I don't think some article directories may cause this reason, what do you think?
    Plz suggest me some good names for my article directories and forums... as I can afford atleast $50 per month.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm running 30 sites on a 1GB VPS from MDDHosting, including three forum sites. The rest are mostly Wordpress sites.

I'm surprised that with 10 sites you are running into resource limits on shared hosting. How busy is the forum you are running? Typically, hosts have told me that a forum with more than 30 - 40 simultaneous users (on line at the same time) should move to a VPS from shared hosting.

I'm not familiar with article directories; are they database driven sites serving content on demand? Do you know how much bandwidth you are consuming each month for all 10 sites? Or how many unique visitors you are getting?

I'm very happy with my 1GB VPS from MDDHosting, and can recommend them without hesitation. Service has been great there, and its fully managed, and should be within your price range. Check the offers forum to see if Mike is running any kind of special price on it.

A managed VPS would be a perfect fit for your current and future operation. The server would grow with you. With the budget you have, there is plenty for you to work with. It all comes down to the host you use. You want to get one that works with you and helps you along the way. Not just dropping your sites offline for days at a time. I would also recommend going with a well known host and try contacting them via their site for a quote. This will give you an idea to their response knowledge and speed. Doesnt hurt to look around instead of getting burned again.

How much total bandwidth per month are your sites currently using, also what is the total disk-space currently being used by all of your websites?
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

$50/mon would be enough to get a VPS server. If you have heavy overall traffic, I would suggest using cloud VPS server.

Yes, the cloud VPS is a good option to counter the traffic spikes
    hostcats.com - Linux|Windows
    Shared|Reseller|Tomcat|vps|dedicated servers|Cloud
    Datacenters:USA|India Cloud: OnApp
    100 days Full Refund| No Questions are asked!

Although you can see many big names here but I strongly recommend KnownHost.com because of their lot of positive reviews and because of their Very Good uptime near to 99.992%.
    If you have a good budget, then don't waste your time and signup with Knownhost.com
    Modelwebhost.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

How active are the forum and other sites that you are hosting?

Is it primarily the forum that is causing CPU usage problems, or is it the other sites?

I'd suggest looking into optimizing things as much as possible to reduce CPU usage - for example, on the forum, excessive third party plugins/addons can cause much higher CPU usage, as they're often not written efficiently.

A VPS or good shared hosting/semi-dedicated hosting account can help the situation, but you should try to reduce the usage too if possible.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

$50 if really good budget for VPS. I recommend you do the search in the offers section for that. That will be enough for high end VPS even.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting

I fully agree. $50/mo. is a very good budget.
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

A managed VPS with only 10 sites plus a budget of $50/mo. is really good.

Check out the offers section here and you'll see the best for your needs.

As you said that you have a social bookmarking site and a forum . That is the most important thing you need to consider. Will it be large traffic.
    VPS maybe just enough for you . You may looking for semi D or even Dedicated Server.
    You cannot continue with share hosting, because if you overload, other client will face the same thing as you and make the whole server down.
    So atleast VPS is better which only share by 4 person . But the best still with Dedicated Server.

1&1 internet have some great deals and an excellent service altogether. Prices from just 1.99 p.m so try them I would say. 1and1 co uk

Why not you go with HostGator? Where you can find 9 series of Managed VPS Plans and can get dedicated experience in less expense.

1&1 co uk would be the best bet mate