Thread: 100TB issue

Angry 100TB issue

Hello,

Why is it 100TB fraudulently charging my credit card even though I have sent the cancellation request?

I applied for 100TB about 2 months ago. I wasn't too happy, so I didn't continue using the service after. Then, they charged me for the second month. They did not inform the user of any recurring subscription and they had the audacity to charge my credit card details for the second time. But I let it go and went ahead to send the cancellation request because they insisted on their "no refund policy" even though I had asked for refund on the day I was charged itself when I found out about it.

Then, they did it again. They charged my credit card for the 3rd time.
    I have already informed my bank regarding this unauthorized transaction and they will be hearing from my bank soon.

i.imgur.com / Z2PMv.png
      0 Not allowed!

Did you receive confirmation that the server has been cancelled? That screenshot indicates they were supposed to send you notice within 5 days..
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Did you receive confirmation that the server has been cancelled? That screenshot indicates they were supposed to send you notice within 5 days..
    Hello,

I have not received any. All they mentioned was, sending an email to request cancellation and everything will be processed.
      0 Not allowed!

Did you go through their process of cancellation? They have them defined on their page, if you did then they owe you. If you did not follow their procedure you would not have been properly cancelled.

http://www.100tb.com/tos.php

Cancellation

Cancellation requests must be received 7 days prior to the expiration of each Term to avoid additional charges.
    If you wish to cancel your account, you must use the following address: http://cancel.100tb.com
    We reserve the right to immediately terminate this TOS, and suspend or cancel the Services: (i) for a violation of any of our policies, including those incorporated by reference; and/or (ii) your failure to pay Fees due. This right of termination is without prejudice to any other rights we may have, and you will not receive a refund of any Fees. You are not entitled to any type of notice or protest should we exercise these rights.
    One party may also terminate this TOS upon the occurrence of a material breach, which has not been cured by the other party within 10 days of their receipt of written notice of the breach. Notices of material breach must contain sufficient detail for the party against whom the assertion of material breach is directed to identify the breach and attempt to take corrective action.
    Upon termination all of your data will be destroyed, unless otherwise required by law. It is your responsibility to modify any technical settings necessary for you to, for example, continue to receive email, or preserve data.
    We also reserve the right to terminate this TOS with 72 hours written notice should an event occur in which you are, or were, exceptionally rude or vulgar in communications with our staff.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

Normally people around here know my mail address ([email protected]) to contact me as I get things resolved when you contact me directly. I don't see a mail from your or have any ideas on your client ID. If you send me a mail I will get it sorted if what you say is valid.

General Manager, 100TB
    100TB.com -> 21 Datacenter Locations
      0 Not allowed!

I think the word "fraud" and "scam" gets thrown around way too easily on the forum (granted sometimes it is earned, but usually not often). I am sure Thomas or someone from 100TB will help you get this resolved.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm wondering to know "why your aren't happy" with 100tb services? I've been with them for 7-8month now, and everything is rolling perfectly.

but anyway its an other story, tom will sort it out for sure ;-)
      0 Not allowed!

Mod, please delete and close this thread. Mr Thomas has handled my case very well and I am happy to continue my tenure with 100TB.

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Closed by request.
      0 Not allowed!