Review - HostDime Dedicated

This is a one week review - but I have been a customer for longer than this on VPS plans so I feel I am able to fairly judge their support levels.

Intel Core2Quad Q9550 2.83 Ghz
    8GB DDR Ram
    2 x 500GB SATAII drives w/backups daily, weekly

After outgrowing my VPS Latch nodes (I had more than one), and having problems with one of them, I decided to move to a dedicated server with HostDime themselves.

From giving the go ahead to their proposal (through tickets) to up and running was well under 24 hours.

Having already been used to their support offering I was not disappointed - support is fantastic as usual. The server was truly 'ready to go' - everything was already configured for me, including all WHM settings, and they were happy to transfer the accounts from my VPS nodes, but I said I would prefer to do them myself as I wanted to make some changes to them first.

Performance is exceptional, and uptime 100% (checked every 60 seconds).

So, overall - 10 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by robtuk View Post
    This is a one week review - but I have been a customer for longer than this on VPS plans so I feel I am able to fairly judge their support levels.

Intel Core2Quad Q9550 2.83 Ghz
    8GB DDR Ram
    2 x 500GB SATAII drives w/backups daily, weekly

After outgrowing my VPS Latch nodes (I had more than one), and having problems with one of them, I decided to move to a dedicated server with HostDime themselves.

From giving the go ahead to their proposal (through tickets) to up and running was well under 24 hours.

Having already been used to their support offering I was not disappointed - support is fantastic as usual. The server was truly 'ready to go' - everything was already configured for me, including all WHM settings, and they were happy to transfer the accounts from my VPS nodes, but I said I would prefer to do them myself as I wanted to make some changes to them first.

Performance is exceptional, and uptime 100% (checked every 60 seconds).

So, overall - 10 out of 10.
    Thank you for your kind words robtuk! It's a pleasure to host you and I hope we continue our long and prosperous relationship.

Have a great day
    | Dennis Henry | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands