www: Surmounted.NET
Twitter: @SurmountedNET (Follow for exclusive twitter specials and deals)
Sales: [email protected]

When it is quality services you seek, Surmounted.NET steps up and delivers just that. We wholeheartedly understand the importance of your online presence, and only offer services that are rich in performance and reliability, topped off with useful features backed by excellent and friendly support. No matter if your needs are big or small, we have services that cover it all! Come check us out and get to know us today!

WHT Exclusive Offers!
Save 20% for life! Use coupon code: WHTOFFER when checking out. Applies to any payment term, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually and biennially! (Annually and Biennially are already 15-20% off by default. WHT Exclusive applies an additional 20% discount!)
All Surmounted.NET Shared Hosting Plans Include
  • True 24/7 Support - Just because the neighborhood is asleep doesn't mean we are! We're here for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Varnish Cache Powered - Blazing fast web-hosting served by 'Varnish Cache', an advanced web accelerator that outperforms Apache, Nginx, Litespeed, and Lighttpd.
  • Cloud Storage - Non-Oversold and fully redundant Cloud storage.
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA Guarantee - We maintain excellent uptime with downtime virtually nonexistent.
  • Softaculous Script Installer - Over 190 popular scripts and applications that can be easily installed in just a few clicks from your control panel!
  • Video/Audio Streaming - Our servers are equipped with FFMpeg and a wide range of other audio/video/image manipulation tools for websites of today.
  • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee - Hey, you can't please everyone. If for some reason you're not totally satisfied, we'll give you your money back.
  • RvSiteBuilder PRO - Over 800+ HTML and Flash templates available and easily edited through our control panel plugin. Create beautiful and professional looking sites with ease using RVSiteBulderPro!
  • Unlimited Features - No set limit on allowed domains, email accounts, databases, etc.

[ORDER NOW] | Small 2GB 5GB Cloud Storage // 20GB 100 GB Premium Monthly Transfer // $5/monthly // $4.25/mo yearly
[ORDER NOW] | Medium 5GB 10 GB Cloud Storage // 50GB 200 GB Premium Monthly Transfer // $8/mo // $6.80/mo yearly
[ORDER NOW] | Large 10GB 20 GB Cloud Storage // 100GB 400 GB Premium Monthly Transfer // FREE Domain // FREE SSL // FREE Dedicated IP // $12/mo // $10.20/mo yearly
[ORDER NOW] | Business 20 GB 35 GB Cloud Storage // 500GB 700 GB Premium Monthly Transfer // FREE Domain // FREE SSL // FREE Dedicated IP // $20/mo // $17.00/mo yearly
[ORDER NOW] | Enterprise 50GB Cloud Storage // 500GB 1,000 GB Premium Monthly Transfer //FREE Domain // FREE SSL // FREE Dedicated IP // $21.25/mo // $4.25/mo yearly

Our servers are located at the quality SingleHop facility in Chicago, Illinois. We chose SingleHop due to it's excellent reputation and amazing connectivity throughout the United States.

Here is just a few things our happy customers are saying:
- fast support including migration of my site from other host
- my sites feel faster probably because of the varnish cache as compared to my previous host
I knew we needed a VPS solution definitely and I wanted the personal service. Surmounted made the perfect sense. Their customer service switch my contents and database onto the new VPS within 30 minutes. And I saw the noticeable difference in speed.

The biggest pro with Surmounted.NET is their customer service. I have never seen a webhost that has the level of customer service and support that Surmounted.NET provides. They answer tickets quickly, and fix any problems that you have very promptly.

The speeds of my websites are very good, and I have yet to see any downtime. Surmounted.NET is truly a remarkable company, and you should check them out - you wont look back.
I've had the service for a couple of months now and I must say that I am very impressed with them! Any questions that I have had are answered quickly and professionally by them. At one point, I needed a extension added, so I contacted Surmounted.net. They responded promptly and attempted to install it for me.

Questions? Comments? Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], PM myself, or respond to this thread.