do search engine accept javascript ?

if webpage design with javascript,

will it effect search engine to collect well ?

or any thing to take care ?

0 Not allowed!

There shouldn't be much problem as search engines are way smarter now a days but still you may want to read some tutorials related to optmizing javascript site for search engines.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

What about AJAX?
      0 Not allowed!

Hmm I dont think there will be any problem thesedays ...
      0 Not allowed!

Well that will depend. The search engine is only going to skim over the site. If your site is updating/changing it is likely content will be missed. It all depends on what is in the source at the time the site is being crawled. Most cases, this information is readily available..
      0 Not allowed!

i think google, love html ,, when ever i did SEO of any java and php they did not get any good pr and html get very fast PR, and also if you going to search on google most of time i find to 10 web based on html tag so i can say 60% html is best
      0 Not allowed!

SEO tips

Now a days in SEO avoiding form using the Java scripting & Flash because Google do not accept it easily & because of this there may b chances of you low ranking so avoid from it.
      0 Not allowed!

There is no problem with using codes coming in HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP or JavaScript formats because they are compatible with most standard browsing applications and some websites do need to contain snippets of scripts and online applications which are purely created using any of these materials but there is one issue over here, and I guess you are referring to, and that is concerning writing contents and adding them to the websites or profiles.

While adding fresh materials to your website, make sure no JavaScript is used to affect your contents and that your texts are not framed by codes in that environment. Using pure texts would be the solution to make sure both people and search engines would be at ease in accessing and crawling your contents.
      0 Not allowed!

There wont be any problem using Javascripts or AJAX. You only need to avoid inline Javascripts.
      0 Not allowed!

u can use javascript but with this use <noscript> tag
      0 Not allowed!