Thread: SSRS 2008

SSRS 2008

Does anyone know of a company that offers Windows hosting that supports SSRS 2008?

Thanks
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

winhost, arvixe, discountasp etc...

Quote Originally Posted by musicman153 View Post
    Does anyone know of a company that offers Windows hosting that supports SSRS 2008?

Thanks
    Are you looking for this in a shared hosting environment? You can always get a VPS and install your own instance of SQL Server with SSRS support..
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Thanks Lincxu,

I'll look into those
    IwebNews.net

Quote Originally Posted by Softsys Hosting View Post
    Are you looking for this in a shared hosting environment? You can always get a VPS and install your own instance of SQL Server with SSRS support..
    The client in question I could not help. What they are looking to do is using SSRS to report manager and run reports that will generate webpages. Does this sound right to you?

Their budget was only about $120 annual but I think this is negotiable. I don't think a shared hosting account will be feasible do you?
    IwebNews.net

Shared hosting companies support SSRS might just be fine for your requirements (I'm only aware about DiscountASP supporting this). However, if you are looking for total control over your hosting environment along with dedicated resources, you should consider looking at VPS'. The budget of $120/yr is quite a bit low for VPS' and if it is going to stay around this, you can continue searching for shared providers supporting SSRS.
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Thanks Doug,

I'll pass your url along to the potential client. They are located in China so they start to work at around 9pm my time.
    IwebNews.net

Thank you for web

Have you already found the company, the OP?

Yes I passed their info on to several companies and I believe they choose one.
    Thanks everyone for the replies.

On a side note, After taking the extra time to make sure they were taken care of they passed another project on to me.
    IwebNews.net