Talking Im looking for a cheap but powerfull VPS hosting! Any [suggestions]??

Hi, here is my problem... i actually got a dedicated server with these features:

REGULAR FEE $84.00 per month
    INITIAL SETUP $0.00

BANDWIDTH PLAN 5,000.00 GB per Mon. INITIAL IPs 0
    BANDWIDTH OVERAGE $0.50 RESERVED IPs 9
    usage in GB 14.19GB SERVER COUNT 1
    usage in 95% 0.12 Mbps

PROCESSOR TYPE DualCore E5300 2.6GHz REQUESTED OS -NO OS-
    SERVER RAM 2048 MB EXTRA SOFTWARE - n/a -
    SERVER DISKS 320 GB SATA
    RAID DISKS? NO RAID

but 84$ plus tax is too much because i dont make money with my websites for now... so im looking for a VPS very cheaper price unstead that i make money with my website... i need a fast server because most of my websites is social networking website with webcam chat... so it must handle many many user connected at the same time with webcam... also some of my website have legal adult content...

to make some money for now i buy a free hosting script that allow me to put forced ads on the website.. but for this feature i need CPANEL... this is a must...

<<snipped>>
    Last edited by bear; 05-22-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Burstnet has some pretty decent plans going on You should be fine on one of their $5.95 plans.

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

<<snipped>>

You can use this link to request quote from hosting providers.
    Last edited by bear; 05-22-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

There are a TON of offers over the the B&S section. I would pick what is the most important to you and do a search. Good luck fine sire.
    BLAZINGSWITCH | sales /@/ blazingswitch.com
    SEO HOSTING | ARIN/RIPE/APNIC | 250+ CLASS-B | CLEAN IPv4 LEASING | 1G UNMETERED
    HIGH SPEED WEB HOSTING SOLUTIONS | ENTERPRISE GRADE HARDWARE

i know there a ton of offer but i dont want to browse on them because there so many... i just want to be precise of what i want and wait the company come to me with my offer...

Hello,

How much traffic do you have? Any prefered location? What is your current CPU / RAM / i/o usage?
    KnownSRV.com - Fast, Quality and Secure MANAGED VPS with fast SSD drives in h/w RAID10
    Full network and hardware customization possible - let's talk your needs. Optional 500gbps DDoS protection!
    █ PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Payza, PerfectMoney, WebMoney and BitCoins accepted

well for now i got a small traffic... but when the website will be promote i expect a lot more... i need at least a cpu of 2.0 ghz and 2 gig of ram for making my webcam script to work easily, and because my social networking website allow user to upload and record audio and video i need a lot of space and bandwidth

thx

There are enough offers in the marketing section, but for those requirements don't expect to get a VPS with $15.
    SlickWebHost::Quality Personal and Business Hosting Solutions
    USA and UK, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, R1Soft Shared Hosting
    USA and UK Virtual Private Servers with Best Connectivity to Europe, North America and Asia
    SlickWebHost::Non-outsourced 24/7 Support

my budget is around 30$
    burst.net seams for now the best choice
    i just want to wait if i can find any better offer

Quote Originally Posted by totallyfreak View Post
    to make some money for now i buy a free hosting script that allow me to put forced ads on the website.. but for this feature i need CPANEL... this is a must...
    There are plenty of offers here.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

I noticed that you also require cPanel so that is an added cost to most of the plans. Price of $10-$15 for cPanel is typical on a VPS.

So if your budget is about $30, your VPS would be something about $15-$20 per month.

That is cutting it pretty close for a quality 2GB RAM VPS (If you are looking for 2GB RAM like your dedicated)
    KiloServe Hosting - 48 Core Nodes and specializing in high disk I/O VPS
    www.KiloServe.com Providing Quality Hosting since 2007
    Specializing in Dedicated Servers, OpenVZ VPS, Xen VPS, and Windows VPS.

i know there a lot of offer in this thread... but i create this thread for filter the offer and to let the offer come to me...

because there is so many and i dont want to check it one by one... there is so many...

and most are not what i need or are too expensive

thx

i know there a lot of offer in this thread... but i create this thread for filter the offer and to let the offer come to me...

because there is so many and i dont want to check it one by one... there is so many...

and most are not what i need or are too expensive

thx
    Unfortunately, providers are not allowed to post their offers here or contact you via Private Message, as it will violate the rules of this forum.

Do you prefer a certain location?

In fact you just need to source any host that fit your budget and requirement.

Doing research on ideal host is fundamental of getting to hosting industry... Otherwise, WHT might not be able to sustain until today.
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

but 84$ plus tax is too much because i dont make money with my websites for now...

<<snipped>>
    so, what is your "specs" and budget requirement now for the vps ?
    please cmiiw always

[QUOTE=totallyfreak;7466862]Hi, here is my problem... i actually got a dedicated server with these features:

<<snipped>>[/QUOTE
    In this budget u will find lots of VPS providers.

Quality VPS providers: Hostgather
    LowVm - Cheap Windows & Linux VPS
    Xen Windows VPS & Linux VPS Provider
    I was born Intelligent but Education ruined me

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    Burstnet has some pretty decent plans going on You should be fine on one of their $5.95 plans.

Francisco
    Add $15 for cPanel/WHM with Burst.net. That puts the price at about $21.

If the OP can discard cPanel, and find an ad script that doesn't require it, either the 512MB ($5.95) or the 1024MB ($9.95) VPS at Burst.net would work. Install Kloxo, a free alternative to cPanel, and you have most of the functionality.

You can see VPS offers section, Good provider live in there

I am also in one of them to say you to see the VPS Offers section. Well in your budget you can get VPS but no control panel like cPanel