Quality VPS Hosting ( www.qualityvpshosting.com ) - Any good?

Quality VPS Hosting provide high availability VPS web hosting to customers in Europe and USA. www.qualityvpshosting.com

What do you think of the design, etc?

- Chris

It's well organized and functional.

As suggestions,
    The logo could be bigger.
    The menu could have a nicer font.
    A better suit between the blue and black colors, maybe it could have more blue on the top part.

Hi, Overall I like the general feel of the main page however I would have to say the following:

1. Logo definitely needs to be bigger
    2. The "Live Chat On-line" Link redirects to your WHMCS support ticket system. This looks unprofessional as you appear to offer live support but have to email this in?
    3. Support page links to your WHMCS main page, if you wanted to offer a higher level support you should consider adding separate sections I.E Email support, Live Chat Support and Telephone Support.
    4. Your About Us section is very generic, Giving content regarding who you are, what your purpose is, a mission statement or more details might allow you to come across as less generic. Also you state "we price our packages correctly, so that you get the best server/network uptime as well as the fastest transfer speeds for your sites." does this mean because you have priced your VPS services at X that would affect your uptime and transfer? if you were to lower the price would this be affected?
    5. Your info about 24/7 support is also too generic, saying that its the fastest and most efficient way.. the client wont necessarily agree as emails can often become backlogged with other issues, not having the ability to go straight into a conversation with a representative of your company can often be frustrating and of putting.
    6. Your Customer Testimonial seems a little odd as it is only a static logo image site, so why would they need their own VPS, also the domain is registered to hosting solutions Italy. Unless I am mistaken I do apologies, however it only seems out of place from my point of view.
    7. Your bottom links to Youtube, Facebook and twitter do not work.
    8. Your TOS is the same as INTOVPS.com - Just ensure that permission has been obtained to use the same TOS.

Please do not feel I am being overly negative, these points just outline my opinion, I am more than happy to take another look if you decide to make any changes.

Thanks
    Hostitnow.co.uk - Simple cost effective hosting
    24/7 Support, Daily Backups, Unlimited Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by hostitnow View Post
    Hi, Overall I like the general feel of the main page however I would have to say the following:

1. Logo definitely needs to be bigger
    2. The "Live Chat On-line" Link redirects to your WHMCS support ticket system. This looks unprofessional as you appear to offer live support but have to email this in?
    3. Support page links to your WHMCS main page, if you wanted to offer a higher level support you should consider adding separate sections I.E Email support, Live Chat Support and Telephone Support.
    4. Your About Us section is very generic, Giving content regarding who you are, what your purpose is, a mission statement or more details might allow you to come across as less generic. Also you state "we price our packages correctly, so that you get the best server/network uptime as well as the fastest transfer speeds for your sites." does this mean because you have priced your VPS services at X that would affect your uptime and transfer? if you were to lower the price would this be affected?
    5. Your info about 24/7 support is also too generic, saying that its the fastest and most efficient way.. the client wont necessarily agree as emails can often become backlogged with other issues, not having the ability to go straight into a conversation with a representative of your company can often be frustrating and of putting.
    6. Your Customer Testimonial seems a little odd as it is only a static logo image site, so why would they need their own VPS, also the domain is registered to hosting solutions Italy. Unless I am mistaken I do apologies, however it only seems out of place from my point of view.
    7. Your bottom links to Youtube, Facebook and twitter do not work.
    8. Your TOS is the same as INTOVPS.com - Just ensure that permission has been obtained to use the same TOS.

Please do not feel I am being overly negative, these points just outline my opinion, I am more than happy to take another look if you decide to make any changes.

Thanks
    Hi,

1. Done

2. You'll be surprised with the amount of providers that do that. Even the more established ones. Personally, I see no problem with it. It's different if you advertise 24/7 Live Chat Support though.

3. Again, you'll be suprised by the amount of hosts at WHT that do that, even some that have been running 5+ years and have "Corporate Member" status. You're right though. I gave reason why it is doing that below.

4, 5, 6 and 7.

I was more after feedback for the design/whmcs integration than the content. What I put was better than dummy text "Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum." all over the place.

8. We have permission.

Cheers guys.

I can understand with the support poses certain restraints, I just felt the live chat link was a bit deceptive.

I did not realise that the site was not fully complete, apologies, I do understand about dummy text however not knowing the site is not finished or still had dummy text on led me to make my opinion based on my assumption. My Apologies.

I do like the top left box which does offer multi layer support with emails on giving the user a direct email to contact without having to go on any other page.
    Hostitnow.co.uk - Simple cost effective hosting
    24/7 Support, Daily Backups, Unlimited Hosting