RoyaleHost Review: Almost one year with them

Hello WHTers,

I want to share the experiences I had with RoyaleHost. They are a low size company, based on Singapur. My websites and clients had a pretty good stay with them, since June 2010.

First, the price. Is really affordable, they are giving me 10GB/100GB, unlimited accounts and WHMCS! for $10 per month. A really awesome deal isn't?

Then, support. They are really worried about customers satisfaction. They provided a very polite and resolutive support. Even in times when I had problems with my credit card, they are always open to get an arragement!.

Server performance. Not the best of all, but acceptable. Maybe they oversell a little. But server uptime is really high, never down the 99,8%. Now I'm in they brand new server, master reseller btw, only increased .50 to get it. They cutted off Installatron and R1Soft backups.

Others: They offer really good addons, like WHMCS for $8 per month!. Then R1Soft backups , Installatron (both in the start, their new server doesn't include it anymore), Fantastico and Softaculous. Now they're offering Zamfoo, really good for resellers willing to get some control of account transfer and restoration.

Overall: I give 9/10.

Cheers!

Very nice review, which domain do you have hosted with them?

None, since I've migrated all of my clients to another server

BTW, I'll report a domain shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by SteeLeR View Post
    None, since I've migrated all of my clients to another server

BTW, I'll report a domain shortly.
    Hello,

Gotcha perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    Hello,

Gotcha perfect!
    Reported

I might aswell try them soon

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I truly hope that our company will continue to serve your needs well.

Hello RoyaleHost, what's your average response time to tickets (average response time of support, billing and sales department)?

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    Hello RoyaleHost, what's your average response time to tickets (average response time of support, billing and sales department)?
    Hello,

Our average response times are well under 20 minutes but this does not mean we rush through each response and provide a lacklustre reply - our main priority is the satisfaction of our clients.

Where can I find the addons to your webspace reseller packages?

is down, do you can provide me an other link to that announcement?
    Last edited by warg; 05-22-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Where can I find the addons to your webspace reseller packages?

is down, do you can provide me an other link to that announcement?
    We currently only offer dedicated IPs for add-ons, this can be selected when signing up for any of our packages. Do feel free to contact us directly through our Sales Department (sales at royalehost dot com) if you have any further queries.

Quote Originally Posted by SteeLeR View Post
    First, the price. Is really affordable, they are giving me 10GB/100GB, unlimited accounts and WHMCS! for $10 per month. A really awesome deal isn't?
    Sure is. Must be a promotion? It just isn't profitable to keep offering that amount of diskspace and bandwidth with WHMCS all for just $10/month.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Sure is. Must be a promotion? It just isn't profitable to keep offering that amount of diskspace and bandwidth with WHMCS all for just $10/month.
    That is correct, this was a limited slots promotion which we ran about a year back.

does 9$ master reseller gives you whmcs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Error 404 View Post
    does 9$ master reseller gives you whmcs ?
    We do not offer WHMCS with any of our packages at this moment as that was a limited period offer. Please contact us through our helpdesk directly if you have any further queries.

Are the php-extensions GD (GDLib), image and imagick installed on the servers?
    Last edited by warg; 05-22-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Are the php-extensions GD (GDLib), image and imagick installed on the servers?
    GD and Imagick are both installed. Please forward any further queries to our helpdesk as WHT is not our official helpdesk and it would be inappropriate to post them here.

Offering WHMCS and end user support atleast as addons will be great for any reseller hosting company. Please consider.

very good review