Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Templates and Design

What is recommended for a startup as far as website design goes? Assume the startup isn't looking for custom work, just a pre-made to start, and they have already browsed most of theme forest. Where else can they look?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Nelson View Post
    Where else can they look?
    Template monster
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

Quote Originally Posted by SLDHosting View Post
    Template monster
    Honestly, I don't find most template monster templates very appealing.

rockettheme.com ?

If you don't like TM's nor RT's then not sure what kind of sites you are referring to

Take a look at the web design offers forum on WHT, sometimes very nice designs go up for sale there
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

I agree with you there When I first started I purchased a website from template monster and it looked fantastic from the outset but as soon as I looked at the code it was a different story

Theme Forest is definitely a better choice in my opinion as you can receive support from the developer of the template rather than generic support.

Jack
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

lookout for the free and paid template from wordpress. Lot of big company interface are using that because it easy to set up and lot of choice.
    You may looking easy.my as well. it would have some choice of template.
    But if you want a professional template that still will help you in SEO , then no choice you need to look for web designer.

I would also recommend you to start looking at offers in WHT sections for design. Also, if you are not convinced with the lot at templatemonster, I think that you are looking for a very customized thing indeed!!

I would recommend a custom design
    Hydro Host – Affordable UK Web Hosting - cPanel
    Shared Hosting – Reseller Hosting – Domain Name Registration - Affiliate Program
    www.hydro-host.net

Custom design is a must since you're a professional company on the cutting edge of internet tech . You should always remember that you're website is just a interface for your customers - therefore ergonomics are a must .

I guess template monster is your friend, but custom work is way better and is not that expensive, and also templates need lots of work too.
    Offshore Hosting & High Privacy in Panama
    Cloud Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime
    www.OffshoreRacks.com

Custom design, as any other stuff you do for your business, is only good if your audience perceives it, consciously or unconsciously.

If your audience is unable to appreciate the custom work, then, logically a template with better elements to the audience´s eyes will be better than a custom design. Better for sales that is, not for your ego or self esteem.

BUT, indirectly, it could also cause harm, for example, your audience´s computer savvy friends may say to them "meh!, is a template", and there you go.

Just use the logic and you´ll be fine.

* I would like one that would sell

I would like one that sell servers for me, one that someone would say ok i would buy your plan, sure we all want one like that right, so why we asking around for one they should really be just one somewhere on the earth that can sell hosting, resellers and vps.

Quote Originally Posted by markgrannum18 View Post
    I would like one that sell servers for me, one that someone would say ok i would buy your plan, sure we all want one like that right, so why we asking around for one they should really be just one somewhere on the earth that can sell hosting, resellers and vps.
    English is not my main language, but I really can´t understand this one.
    specially.. "so why we asking around for one they should really be just one somewhere on the earth that can sell hosting, resellers and vps."

so, you mean, Why are people asking around for... a template?
    ... they should really be just one somewhere..??

Rocket theme and Template monster have very good website designs, And if you still ant satisfied then I would recommend you should go custom design...!

It depends on what business sector you are entering however if it is web hosting YOU MUST have at min. a customized template and usually best for a custom website design.

Go For Templatic.com

The Got Some Real Good Themes...

What kind of the website do you want or prefer?

What is recommended for a startup as far as website design goes? Assume the startup isn't looking for custom work, just a pre-made to start, and they have already browsed most of theme forest. Where else can they look?
    I like dreamlayout.com
    You can refer to it

I need a joomla theme for a webhosting site!

I can suggest to you , custom design or buy the design from templatesgarden.com/templates-garden/, very chief cost and custom design they were sell.

You can probably find some really good deals on templates on WHT actually. Sporactically throughout the day you'll find deals coming and go. Just make sure you get it and BIN or Bid on the ones you like as they tend to go quickly if they're nice.

Please I want joomla only! Thank you.

Do you need joomla vertumart as well?

i think the template providers do not understand the presence need. so i would suggest the the customize design the template

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast