Webhosting template red theme

Hello i am selling this psd (photoshop template).

Unique Design.

One Buyer $99.00

Paypal only.

thank you

Hosting Template Preview

Last edited by new new; 05-15-2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: added web link

Buyers Beware, The graphics in the footing of this template are stolen from rapidspeeds [dot] com. The designer has no right to use them.

I also suspect this could possibly be "JoshuaD" in disguise, but no proof of that?

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpeedsCSM View Post
    Buyers Beware, The graphics in the footing of this template are stolen from rapidspeeds [dot] com. The designer has no right to use them.

I also suspect this could possibly be "JoshuaD" in disguise, but no proof of that?
    i have no idea what this dude talking about, this is 100% full Photoshop file, even if the footer is copied, their not your logos or tm, they belong to their respected company.
    So please stop accusing.

I am sorry but your name is "new new", You have bang on 10 Posts + 1 Advertisement, Your odds don't look great already, but just incase there are any doubts...

http://my.rapidspeeds.com/rip.png

Full Sized screenshots of OUR official footer, And your ever so slightly smaller version, Which shows bit for bit exactly 100% pixel for pixel spacing between the logo's.

You are very right however they are not our logo's they remain the property of there respective titles.

Our designer modified some of the logo's slightly, Which you seem to have kept exactly as he did it, i.e. Adding transparency to the HP Logo, Changing the "NETWORKS" bit of the juniper Logo to Blue from Orange, And obviously the sizing.

If you did design this bar yourself then hats off! Well done you managed to hit a one in a billion change of designing something pixel for pixel.

This is all i will say, I've reported the thread as this is the 2nd one in as many days.

Hello i understand what your saying. if it was your company logo or tm or information then i will definitely be the wrong one here.
    But by law i dont think you are allowed to tweak other people logo(even tho your doing it for own work)
    My template is just a sample, whoever is going to code it they dont necessarily have to use the information on there, its just for placeholder.
    the logos are just there for placeholders as well, doesnt mean they will use it, because it belongs to the respected companies.
    i will change it tonight if it makes you feel better.

You two are fighting around Clam down....

lol we calm.

i just notice this, i only have 10 post, which is definitely wrong, i been on this site since 2006, i know i got alot alot alot more post that.
    who do i contact to fix that?

You should contact with WHT helpdesk @ helpdesk.webhostingtalk.com

So you want to tell that you are since 2006 and you are seeing only 10 posts, strange! Im not sure if WHT moderators change the status of members because Im newly joined

With all due respect, RapidSpeedsCSM, these bars appear on the vast majority of web hosting companies' corporate sites. The logos don't belong to you, no matter what order they appear in and no matter how they're arranged. This doesn't qualify as a rip in my eyes and neither does the other template which the OP linked (which for the record I was tempted to buy).
    Andrew C.
    Personal Website

is my price too high of template not good?
    i love some critic or feedback, since this is my first webhosting template design.