* THIS WEEKEND ONLY: ~~ End Of The World Custom Design Discount ~~ FAST Turn-Around ~~

It has come to my attention that today may possibly be the last day of life on earth as we know it (what a bummer!) With that said, I am offering my services at a discount this weekend only (Saturday and Sunday, 5/21-5/22).

The offer: A unique, custom designed website for your business or organization to include three pages (home, content page, and plan/comparison page if applicable) for $100. Note that I design ONLY PSD's - however, I do work closely with a programmer that can collaborate with us to code your website. Of course, an additional fee would apply.

How to get it: Considering we don't have much longer on earth, if you want your website quickly (within a matter of hours), get in touch with me via PM as soon as you can. Please include the following information:

• Your company name, website URL, and logo (if applicable)
    • WHY you are looking for a new design
    • At least two (2) links to websites you find attractive (I will use these only to judge the quality you are seeking) and WHY you like them
    • Specific information you need on your website (navigation/footer links, product offerings, color scheme, logo, etc.)

Once I receive all of this information, I will respond with some information about what I can do for you and how long it should take (with great communication, I should be able to have your design finished within a matter of hours... before some of us are "raptured").

Questions? Send me a PM!

Nice words about me!
    Quote Originally Posted by HIU-Jay

I canít find enough words to describe what kind of wonderful experience it has been and continues to be. He is such a pleasure to speak with and could feel he understood my needs 100%. I will admit, I was on a very tight budget and Tim was very flexible. In the beginning I expected a nice website but nothing amazing as I said my budget was quite tight. I was in for quite a surprise, as I recieved this stunning web site with quality souring to the high heavens. It was so elegant yet simple and exactly what I wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by WartHogHosting
    I highly recommend Timothy(Trophimus). It was great working with a designer that has excellent design skills as well as excellent communication skills. He delivered a mock-up when promised(in about an hour), was quick reply to my emails and to make the changes I requested, and delivered the final design within a few hours.

Feel free to PM me if you would like to see the design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake-GV
    Fantastic work and fantastic turn around time!
    I strongly recommend to anyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by elycomputers
    A really nice guy to deal with, reasonable pricing too. Swift work and great communication

A big :thumbsup: from me ..
    Quote Originally Posted by sebo1990
    Really nice guy, thanks again!

Woking, England
    have you got any links to your work?
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Quote Originally Posted by thomase View Post
    have you got any links to your work?
    I have sent you a PM!

I am extending this offer until 5/25. Thankfully we are still here!