I'm looking for a level III systems administrator to work as part of our support team as a contractor from home. We require you to cover midnight-8AM London time Monday-Saturday on our support desk and live chat, and occasionally do admin work that we ask you to do as well. The overall workload is very low (about 5 tickets per night) so the assumption is that you'll be working for 1-2 other companies as well doing the same thing.
- Excellent knowledge of cPanel
- Excellent knowledge of Apache, MySQL etc.
- Excellent knowledge of CentOS, Ubuntu and Debian
- Excellent knowledge of OpenVZ, Xen and SolusVM
- Experience with Kayako, ZopIM and WHMCS preferred
- Excellent written English
- Ability to telephone me in the event of an emergency during your shift and to be reachable by telephone and Live Chat during your entire shift
- Extremely reliable
- Willing to do a 1-week free trial to assess the value you will add to our company
Please send a CV, a brief autobiography and monthly salary expectation to james[at]quickvps.co.uk.