* With all this talk about the world possibly ending...

I thought I would do my part and share this information the CDC (Center for Disease Control) was kind enough to put together. Its a Manuel on what to do in-case we are hit with a zombie Apocalypse

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

They're just trying to make you more prepared, can't fault 'em for that!

Apparently that blog entry crashed the CDC site this week, it got so much attention. It's even getting national news attention.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

They just want to earn money -.-

people are bored and loosing thier minds.
    Something awesome
    coming soon....

can't believe Christians belive in superstitions

Damnn such priests are hurting the society
    hostcats.com - Linux|Windows
    Shared|Reseller|Tomcat|vps|dedicated servers|Cloud
    Datacenters:USA|India Cloud: OnApp
    100 days Full Refund| No Questions are asked!

This is like the 8th time in the last 200 years a particular group of individuals thought the world would end, or the rapture come, etc.

It's just a way for us to get a kick out of seeing those on the street taking it serious with their signs and obtrusive attempts to get you to 'convert' before it's 'too late'.

*yawns*

EDIT: Although I feel the post-rapture world would be pretty awesome. Though there is honestly probably a very few who would meet the criteria for the actual 'transfer' (or whatever) from earth to heaven.
    Last edited by MannDude; 05-21-2011 at 01:42 AM.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

Quote Originally Posted by Vazapi-Curtis View Post
    This is like the 8th time in the last 200 years a particular group of individuals thought the world would end, or the rapture come, etc.
    And the second one this particular 'pastor' has done so.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

also the crackpots that run these sites about this stuff are making bank off the ad revenue/books/merch. and they get millions of hits a day.
    Something awesome
    coming soon....

Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech View Post
    And the second one this particular 'pastor' has done so.

Marie Exley is just some crazy woman who is getting a lot of (negative) attention right now. Whether she 'truly' believes this is real, or whether it's some publicity stunt I think she should be subjected to a thorough an intense head examination. As a veteran of the Iraq war, it's safe to assume the possibility she's had a few screws knocked loose.

Whats even wilder is, believe it or not, people do believe her.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

Thats an example of proper marketing. Creating the desire when its not there
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Believe me in business we say this is a classical bugs buster, if you could convert the total panic, the person we set this up should possibly be on fobes list as one of the top billionaires.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by HostNesta.com!

Well, were still here however 2012 concerns me because im sure there are some nut jobs out there who would want to see the prophecy fulfilled and use nucleur weapons to destroy everyone including them self's. Though governments do watch for activity like this... don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom Active View Post
    Well, were still here however 2012 concerns me because im sure there are some nut jobs out there who would want to see the prophecy fulfilled and use nucleur weapons to destroy everyone including them self's. Though governments do watch for activity like this... don't they?
    Personally I cant wait until 2013 comes around so we can get over all of this doom and gloom crap, its getting pretty old to be honest But I definitely see where you are coming from, I've sometimes wondered the same thing.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

i think theres going to be a mass suicide in 2012.. but yea that was just used to get peoples attention on disaster preperation
    [] Next Door Web Hosting
    [][] Coming Soon
    [][][] Christopher Pollock

There really isn't anyway reanimated dead flesh, (zombies) would be able to "live" very long like in the movies. If they were ever to exist, science has mentioned that they'll walk off of mountains and such, and not be of a real threat. Better buy a lot of ammo just in case, though. hehe

When I heard this news I was like hell yeah there they goes again saying things like the world will come to an end. They are simply ridiculous and annoying but anyway let's spread love people for we are still alive.