Hosting Advertising

What are some Great inexpensive ways to get advertisements and more Clients. Thank you

New York
    What sort of markets do you target? - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Hamburg Germany
    I would also like to know how to advertise effectively. I offer dedicated servers and shared hosting.. so I would guess the market is wide for me (web developers, businesses, small hosting companies etc...)

I think there is no best technique but there are many things you can do that are SEO related that will help you. Everything I know I learned on my own by searching Google for information and reading books. I have worked with many companies on SEO work and setting up keywords.

First make sure you have Google Analytics setup and watch where your visitors come from and what keywords they are using. Also make sure you have an .xml sitemap and submit it to Google.

Utilize all the power of social networking online, it has in fact proved to be very effective for a number of big and small businesses alike as businesses can be conducted on a global platform. With the help of such social networks your business gets the strength to reach millions of other people online. But just like the networking in the real world the basic principles do in fact apply here also. People should have the same interests because this interest is what actually connects you with others and them with you.

As far as blog and article submissions if you have a company blog it can help your site get indexed more but there are also many free sites you can submit too that allow backlinks to your company site. I have a rather large list if you need some ideas I would happy to share.

Press Releases are also a good idea if you have any big updates going on. There are many sites you can submit to for free and a few you have to pay a small fee to but are well worth the money.

There are so many forums on the net they are a great way to get backlinks to your site in signatures. Basically, a curiosity inducing one-liner and a link to your website is great. Once you have edited and saved your signature, it will appear at the bottom of all your comments in the forum discussions. That means, the more you participate in the discussions in the forums, the more people see your semi-ad written on your signature. I promise, this will encourage people to visit your website, and hopefully buy from you.

Website URL submission is another way to get more links to your website. This will help your website get ranked high on major search engines, thus getting more visitor traffic by, well, submitting your website URL to the major search engines. You can buy or subscribe to software that will do this, but it is quite possible to get a good return by submitting manually.

I hope this information helps you in some way and by all means make good use of WHT and all the helpful individuals on it.
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

Modesto California
    Building a solid reputation here on WHT by contributing to the community is always a good start
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Web Marketing Services for your Business

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Building a solid reputation here on WHT by contributing to the community is always a good start
    That says it all. You MUST build a good reputation, and that is obviously over time.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by!

New York
    I see so many of these "how do I get customers" or how do I advertise posts. This is a question that can not really be answered without first knowing who are you targeting or what is your niche market??

The real issue here is everyone and their brother is starting a hosting company because of some preconceived notion that its an easy way to make money and be successful However everyone forgets the first thing they have to do when starting any business in any industry and that is identity your niche or target market. Once you know the above then your real question is how do I get to chefs/cooks who need a website for their restaurant or food related business Or how do I get in front of people who are about to start a business and need a website.
    just a programmer

There is a lot you can do but for a start:
    1. motivation and perseverance
    2. build reputation and have patience
    3. good website with seo
    4. directory & article submission
    5. take good care of your actual clients (this is the most mportant)
    Offshore Hosting & High Privacy in Panama
    OnApp Cloud Servers & Shared Web Hosting | Daily Backups | 99.9% Uptime

Search engine optimization is what you should look into as a long term investment but one with HUGE RETURNS. If you have a good advertising budget then you can make use of PPC marketing by hiring some reputable PPC freelancers or company.

Forum marketing is also beneficial which also builds reputation over time.

Best Regards,

submit more classified and submit web hosting directory.
    I may suggest you to use Google Adwords which able to bring quality traffic with every click you paid.