* 65 Dedicated / VPS Clients
    * 392 Shared / cPanel Clients
    * Annual Gross Revenue: 150k +
    * Billed on Monthly Basis
    * 100% Linux Based / CENTOS
    * Tons of Servers + Equipment for Sale!
    * Rock Solid Domain Names
    * New site design for dedicated company in progress
    * Looking for 1x Gross for current customers, servers, domain names, and etc. This is a huge package deal, all of our servers / equipment are OWNED by us and go with the sale.

We have a very well established hosting company with long term clients. We never purchased any clients, these are all clients who signed up for our services on our website and have been with us mostly for 3 + Years if not longer.

Our hosting company is located out of central FL in a colocation facility where are offices are located at. We Gross over $150,000 per year, and we have everything from shared hosting packages on cPanel to fully dedicated servers, Virtual Private Servers (using openVZ) and etc.

Our clients can be transferred to another location if necessary. We currently have 4 full cabinets of equipment in use, and we have a storage room loaded with nearly 300+ 1U Servers ( < 3 - 5 years old) that are sitting there on standby, Fiber Channel RAIDS, Switches, and tons of hardware to sell along with the company.

Why am I selling? I've been at this for awhile and have recently had a change in careers to something completely unrelated to hosting. I'm ready to move on, provided we can have a smooth transaction.

Contact me if you are interested. Willing to work out arrangements, as this is a serious acquisition. I have extensive documentation for the sale of the company that depicts our setup, colocation information and etc.

webfreakeric [A_T]

Los Angeles, California
    I have sent you an email

I have sent email

We are still accepting offers and just sent out the information yesterday to those who have signed NDA.

We'll be accepting offers throughout the week and once we have received enough good offers, we'll make a decision.

E-mail webfreakeric [_AT_] and I will send you an NDA. Once that's completed, I'll send you a PDF packet with detailed photos, income information, and more.

Milwaukee, WI
    Email sent

Adam Hobach - CyberLynk Network, Inc. ahobach @ - Colocation, Managed/Dedicated Servers, VPS's, Windows/Linux Hosting, Spam/Virus Filtering, VOIP, Offsite Backup - Are you looking to sell your hosting business? Contact me today!

United Kingdom
    email sent!