Managed dedicated for Dominican Rep. visitors?

I am searching for a managed dedicated host for an online retail store that will cater to the Dominican people. Who would you recommend?

I was thinking of securedservers or hivelocity. My budget is around $150.

Most important to me is the connection to the Dom. Rep and support for server-related details (mailenable setup & configuration, remote sql server setup, setting up domains, IIS situations, etc...)

They are both good providers, I am not too sure about the connection. You should do a speed test from both providers and see which is better. But the best thing to do, is to get a dedicated server physically located in your county.

Miami, FL
    It doesn't really matter who you go with, most if not all the people who are active in this forum are quite reliable. I mean actively chatting and etc. Not those who come here just to say 2 words and disappear.

Other than that, the most important part is the connection speed between you guys and also the server. If it's slow, then no matter who you go with (the 2 you mentioned) then there's not much use choosing them anyways coz the connection speed is slow. If that's the case, then look for others. If their speed is good, then all you have to do is put 2 pieces of paper into a box with their names on it and close your eyes and pick out 1 of them.

That's my 2 cents.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century