any cheap asia server

any server from asia, budget 15-30 usd, i dont need a good specs, perhaps a celaron since i only plan to have the server as DNS server

Yes, you would be able to get better specs with a VPS

The 1st thing you need to have in mind when you're talking about ASIA is that bandwidth is EXPENSIVE here in Asia. So getting a CHEAP server is kinda like trying to find a needle in a haystack trying to look for that 1 person who would do it and go out of business a few months later.

I am sure I could help you with a server for your price range but it will come without bandwidth at all. LOL. Would that be acceptable? Kinda a redundant question ain't it?
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

hm in that case any vps in asia i tried the offer section but couldnt find any host offering any server in asia
    and as i said, i only need a server for DNS server only. so bandwidth is not an issue here

If you go to the VPS Hosting Offers forum and search for "Singapore" or "Hong Kong", you will get plenty of hits. For other Asian countries, not so many hits.

If you need only a DNS server, then why don't you just get a Reseller Account or something like that and get the host to allow you to change DNS and all? DNS won't do much and won't be much problem at all for the host.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

you may be able to get a machine for $50 a month

Unfortunately a budget of US$30/mo won't get you a dedicated server in Asia because the colocation/network fee is at least that figure.

As mentioned by CGotzmann, you'll have better luck with VPS. Do check out the offers section in the forum.

Good luck!
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup