hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : BurstNet down again?

Forum Jump

BurstNet down again?

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2000, 01:49 PM
Haterrr

Angry

Server down again BurstNet.
What is the problem with you guys.

I want to have real answer.
I do not want to have answer because of weather or Bell Alantic or Qwest problem.

Please tell me the real one.

Thanx so much.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2000, 02:08 PM
Daniel

Unhappy

Unfortinuately that is the real problem. VDI (Where Burst's Site5's UltraSpeed's servers and many more are located at)
We are supposto be getting an Oc48 from level3.net and a DS3 from MCI WorldCom but it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm not gunna try to give you some bs about passing the blame elsewhere and I'm not gunna try to defend anyhost. But if you want to know where the problem is, its with Quest, Quest is/was origionally a phone company not a bandwidth company, and well they suck big time. Thats why VDI is dropping them but I wish WorldCom and level3 would get their ass's in gear and get those new lines in.

Daniel Pearson
UltraSpeed USA Opening Soon~

Old 05-28-2000, 06:32 AM
HateRRRRR

Angry

God!

BurstNet server down for last 5 hours.

I have couple of asian sites hosted with them and this aites were down for last 5 hours. I hate my clients call me 3 o'clock in the morning.

Wake up burstnet and check your server please.

I really need to move all my clients site to other hosting provider.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2000, 07:29 AM

Unhappy

only 5 hours for you? my site was down all day long yesterday and still is right now early in the morning.

read this post made today from an other customer of burstnet at an other webforum:
http://www.scriptkeeper.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000890.html

i don't know if she is right, but my ip is in that block too.. so she probably is.
my best friends site is up and working, so why isn't mine darn it!

please burstnet, respond and let us know what is going on. daniel may be correct, but i rather hear it straight from my host and not just an other host using the same provider. thanx

------------------
what had mattered... matters little now
we have shattered... apart somehow

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Host BurstNET Acquired by DigiPLUS Web Hosting News 2014-04-01 21:42:58
BurstNET Sued for Not Making Equipment Lease Payments: Court Documents Web Hosting News 2014-03-24 14:25:26
BurstNET Informs Colocation Customers of Higher Prices, Location Change Web Hosting News 2014-03-21 12:19:25
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - November 1, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-11-01 16:21:32
Web Host BurstNET Completing Scranton, PA Flagship Data Center Web Hosting News 2012-11-23 14:57:51