Thumbs up Canada/US Best Windows VPS Provider

Hi!

I'm looking for a reliable VPS with fast and good support. I love chat support, and I hate TICKETS! Saying fast support when it takes two days to answer and simple ticket makes me sick.

I don't really care about the budget since I want to be satisfied with what I'm paying for.

I need one dedicated IP, about 250gb minimum of space and bandwidth, windows server 2008. Preferably 1 gb of ram minimum. Only one core is acceptable.

Also, I'd like a very good uptime and ping.

I'm currently on VexxHost which is in my hometown so it's quite fast but the support is horrible... Sent a TICKET three days and no response yet...

Softsys Hosting seems quite good... Anything else?

Any suggestions are welcome!!!

Thanks a lot!

You need 250g of space or bandwidth?
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

Quote Originally Posted by tompouk View Post
    Hi!

I'm looking for a reliable VPS with fast and good support. I love chat support, and I hate TICKETS! Saying fast support when it takes two days to answer and simple ticket makes me sick.
    I feel i have to say that this IS NOT the standard of good quality webhosting. Support tickets offer the advantages of tracking what has been said/reported and contains all information regarding clients accounts and as a provider i think that support tickets are the best method of support other than obviously phone support. Live chat is good for real time answers IE pre-sale in my opinion but is no good for personalized support.

When you find a good host email responses should be at LEAST a half hour response time during business times.

Good luck with finding a quality VPS provider with good response times
    Virtual6 - UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation and VPS.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai View Post
    You need 250g of space or bandwidth?
    At least 250gb of space.

And

At least 250gb of bandwidth/monthly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    I feel i have to say that this IS NOT the standard of good quality webhosting. Support tickets offer the advantages of tracking what has been said/reported and contains all information regarding clients accounts and as a provider i think that support tickets are the best method of support other than obviously phone support. Live chat is good for real time answers IE pre-sale in my opinion but is no good for personalized support.

When you find a good host email responses should be at LEAST a half hour response time during business times.

Good luck with finding a quality VPS provider with good response times
    I hate those, but I still believe in those though because they are useful, as you said, for tracking what and when. But I love to be served right NOW when I need it, but eh I understand that's close to impossible to get good support on chat. i.e.: rackspace : Yes it's less than 2mins response time, but you get a very non-technical support team first and then if you ask for something more technical you have to wait a bit more

Thanks for your good luck and answer

tompouk is right and I too agree with him. Its easy to provide live chat support via msn/skype etc but when you have hundreds of customers things go haywire.
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

Quote Originally Posted by tompouk View Post
    rackspace : Yes it's less than 2mins response time, but you get a very non-technical support team first and then if you ask for something more technical you have to wait a bit more
    So you're willing to pay premium price for service similar to Rackspace level?
    IMO you can get a dedicated server and purchase management service then you can call or live chat / MSN the management service company anytime to do things for you when you need
    You will need a custom VPS package if you need 250GB disk space.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise