Review of qualityservers.co.uk Thumbs up !!!

Hi everyone just wanted to pop in and say what a hell of a good host qualityservers.co.uk is. I ordered a Diamond plan from them yesterday

I was looking for a host as my old host galaxy visions was getting slow for my heavy joomla virtuemart sites. I use artio so as you all know the mod_rewite really slows everything down and i had people complaining at me that their sites were way to slow.

Surfing around i came across quality servers i think i won the lottery people. Good host are hard to come by but if you find one stick to em like glue is my motto.

I spoke to James on the live chat they have on the site after a bit of a chat well 40 mins actually i found out that a noob like me can transfer from cpanel to cpanel whm with no problem at all and James told me how to set name servers ip addresses dns stuff at the company i registered my domains at. I am sure you all know how to do this but im a technophobe really and had no idea. James said he would help me.

So i went ahead and bought the diamond plan with a discount voucher i had found on the net.

Well true to his word James came through and set all of the server up and guided me through transfer and ip dns stuff.

I just wanted to let you all know this is one hell of a company and the after sale service and support is the best i have ever come across.

The server i am on now is 90% faster than my old host and i am very, very happy customer. If you need hosting or need a new vps or to transfer then i strongly suggest you try quality servers!

Fantastic service
    Fantastic servers
    Fantastic PRICE!
    5* all round

Very happy they are worth a look trust me!

User registred today and first post is a 5* ALL WELL!!! thread for qualityservers.co.uk? Doesn't look serious.

I'm sorry but my opinion is honest if you have an issue you may call me in Blackpool it is really what i think of this company. Yes i am a new user today but that does not mean anything. This company has helped me out so much i wanted to let everyone know how good they are. I posted here because i am really grateful of the help they have given me. I basically know nothing and what they did was above and beyond.

I can see your point to your comment but i am sorry i am nothing to do with the company just a user and if the site admin wish to confirm this directly with me i by no means will decline to prove i am just a customer who is very happy!

So please admin contact me anytime. thanks Loz

Quote Originally Posted by warg View Post
    User registred today and first post is a 5* ALL WELL!!! thread for qualityservers.co.uk? Doesn't look serious.
    The user asked me where he could leave a review and I said WHT so he registered here.

Ok, then I'm sorry.

Its no problem at all, i guess a lot of people can write what they want in this big internet world but some of us really are who we say we are.. hope u have a great day Warg and thanks!

Just click the report button on your original post and send the IP of your VPS to the moderators. They can then verify you're genuine and keep all the skeptics at bay!

Nice to see your happy, however one day is not enough to rate there servers as fantastic. Maybe come back and review again once you have been with them for at least three months?

For all you know the server could be down for the next 5 days, you just never know.
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    Nice to see your happy, however one day is not enough to rate there servers as fantastic. Maybe come back and review again once you have been with them for at least three months?

For all you know the server could be down for the next 5 days, you just never know.
    I agree with what you have said and its a valid point. I will update as it goes so far its brilliant and they have great support..

Im glad they helped you get setup and transfer your stuff across. A 40 minute pre-sale live chat session sounds like they are dedicated enough.
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

Quote Originally Posted by slowdive View Post
    Just click the report button on your original post and send the IP of your VPS to the moderators. They can then verify you're genuine and keep all the skeptics at bay!
    Thank you i took your advice and sent the moderators my ips to my new server. thank you for the help Loz

Quote Originally Posted by ukscservers View Post
    Im glad they helped you get setup and transfer your stuff across. A 40 minute pre-sale live chat session sounds like they are dedicated enough.
    I think so too that's why i wrote the review i'm a total plank when it comes to server kind of stuff and anyone who can put up with my mindless and endless stupid questions has to get some brownie points in my book. lol

But as you said time will tell but i am sure after my long talk with James and all of his help he wont let me down on the technical side. He has already said any problem no matter how small get in touch and we will sort it asap. I mean that does sound like a company on the right track to me!