Arrow Two Established VPS Hosts for sale. $12,800/y combined income. East-Coast USA.

Hi all,

It is with regret that I've decided to sell off my two VPS hosting brands due to other commitments. I am happy to sell them as a pair, or separately. Because of this all details about them will be provided in two separate PDF files on request via email (vpshostinfo@googlemail.com).

A few details on the two hosts. One is larger than the other as the smaller one has been a little neglected. Its profitable, but hasn't been promoted and only uses a single server for customers. The larger host has 3 servers, all of which are full.

I've kept the hosts run separately. They each have their own SolusVM masters (hosted on offsite VPS accounts from another provider) and they each have their own WHMCS license (one of which is an owned license, the other a monthly lease).

Both hosts have had zero paid promotion.

Here's a copy of the WHMCS projected income from each of them:

Big Host:
    Code:
    Income Projection
    » USD Currency
    Monthly: $774.72 USD (61)
    Quarterly: $0.00 USD (0)
    Semi-Annually: $231.91 USD (3)
    Annually: $377.49 USD (1)
    Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Est. Annual: $10137.95 USD
    Small Host:
    Code:
    Income Projection
    » USD Currency
    Monthly: $211.68 USD (17)
    Quarterly: $0.00 USD (0)
    Semi-Annually: $0.00 USD (0)
    Annually: $187.27 USD (1)
    Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Est. Annual: $2727.43 USD
    Additional details will be provided by the above email address. Please note that I'm not looking for someone to take just the clients, offers should be for one or both hosts only.

Thanks for your time.

(Note: The servers are US, East-Coast based. I am UK based so payment would need to be done through either escrow.com or to my UK bank account (international transfers take around a week, domestic transfers are 3-5 days). I may accept PayPal (verified members only) if an offer is made for just the small host.

How much for the smaller company are you asking?

Could you please send details for both to
    buyer [at] thunderboltcomputing.com?

I would like to see the plans the clients are on, and the expenses for the servers and 3rd party VPSes used to run the businesses.

Thanks,
    Ron
    Thunderbolt Computing

Please send more details to ahobach @ cyberlynk.net

Thanks,

Adam

can you please send me the details at rahuldas14 [at] gmail . com

Please send me more on this sale to buyer@knwebhosting.com thank you Sean.

E-mail sent
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Can you please send me more info to sydtes@gmail.com

E-mail sent.

Can you send PDF to andrew (at) lovevps.com

I would be interested too if more details are provided. PM me or send me an email at kusai (at) ipstrada.net
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Emails sent out to all those listed in this thread.

A quick update. We've had a $1000 offer on the smaller of the two hosts, and a $6000 offer on the two hosts as a pair. We've set a BIN price of $7000. Offers should be made fairly quickly as I'll be making a decision around the middle of this week.

Since those offers are not posted on this website we cannot confirm they are real. I bid $4000.00 USD for both companies.

Quote Originally Posted by ahobach View Post
    Since those offers are not posted on this website we cannot confirm they are real. I bid $4000.00 USD for both companies.
    Well I'm telling you they are real. I cant force bidders to post publicly....thats up to them to decide. Offer still stands at $6,000. BIN is $7,000.

If you choose not to believe me then thats fair enough....however as I'm sure you'll appreciate; bid rejected due to there being a higher bid already.

Quote Originally Posted by sell-vps-host View Post
    Well I'm telling you they are real. I cant force bidders to post publicly....thats up to them to decide. Offer still stands at $6,000. BIN is $7,000.

If you choose not to believe me then thats fair enough....however as I'm sure you'll appreciate; bid rejected due to there being a higher bid already.
    Please ask your bidder to post publicly.

Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.

If you are buying:

1. You are responsible for the bids you post. Bid only if you plan to buy.
    2. Publicly post your bid.
    3. If you win an auction, pay the seller.

*** NOTE ***

If you do not meet these basic requirements, you will not be allowed to post in the WebHostingTalk advertising forums.

I've asked the bidder to post here confirming it. Can I ask why other listings arent hounded for this information?

To clarify a few details for those who need the info:

End Date: Wednesday 25th May 2001 at 5:00PM GMT+1 (BST)
    Reserve: $6000 USD (NB: this is for the hosts as a pair)
    BIN: $7000 USD (NB: this is for the hosts as a pair)
    Payment Methods: Escrow.com or bank transfer to UK account. See provided PDF files for full details. Any fees are to be split 50/50.

Any additional information will only be provided via email to the address provided.

At this point the bidding stands at $6000 USD. I also have offers pending from a few people who I will ask to confirm their bids here if/when an offer comes through.

Everyone happy now?

Not a problem. When/if your high bidder does not follow through and backs out we will be here. We can close close within two business days of verifying your revenues and use escrow.com.

Do you own the current servers (at colo) or are they leased? If leased, how much are you paying for the 4 servers currently? With $1,000/mo revenue and 4 servers I can't see this being that viable from a profit standpoint.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

I'd be interested to know the logic behind forcing the seller to post highest bids in public, as it has nothing to do with selling the the company, and is contrary to any free market ideology.

Not disclosing his highest bidder is no different than bargaining for the highest price he can get. If a buyer offers him $5k, but he turns back and asks for $7k, what difference does it make if there's a hidden bidder or not? The seller just raised the price.. deal with it, that's how bargaining and economics work.

If someone here can't take the heat, they should get out of the bargaining kitchen. I don't see why WHT should be a middle man between two consenting parties in trying to dictate what is best for the buyer and the seller, that should be left up to.... (you guessed it) the buyer and the seller.
    [BleemNET] – Shared Hosting & Dedicated
    Unmetered servers available. No contracts. 99.9% Uptime.
    Super Fast *LiteSpeed* Servers, cPanel/Softaculous

still for sale?

I'm interested and I have sent a e-mail asking questions and for the PDFs.

If everything is still available and I get the e-mail back from the seller, I will inform them of my BID and also reply with the bid here.

Note: Thanks for letting me know the rules, as I would of broke them I didn't know bids have to be placed on form if the seller is asking for off-site contact (by providing a e-mail address).

I will post bid after I get a reply back, I'm interested.

--------
    @NexDog: I'm wondering the same thing also, I also included that in my e-mail..