Which script is this?

Hello,

Does someone know which script is being used on http://donanza.com ? I really need this or a similar thing with all those options.

Thanks in advance for your input
    "An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep"

When looking at a site like that and wanting to replicate it (as it looks to be a custom script FYI) you should examine its functions closely, see what it does, how it categorises things and how the data moves around the site.

Then, with an in-depth knowledge of the more wider known CMS's you can begin to build something similar.
    Clook: Fully Managed UK Based Hosting CloudFlare Optimised Partner!
    Established 12 Years - 24/7/365 Support (<10m Avg. Response Time)
    Shared, Reseller, vServer, Dedicated and Beyond
    0845 867 2550 Sales - Visit our Website

Thanks for your input. I examined what I need in the script i'm looking for, though I already have a known CMS based job portal system but the above mentioned website has many features which are not present in my system so I thought someone else could recommend a better option.
    Though all the features can be developed but purchasing an already existing script sound much better.
    "An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep"

Based from the script they've used, its a custom made script. I guess them based it from popular job board software because of the layout.

Yes it seems custom made script. You can post a job on freelance websites for development of a clone script.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cow View Post
    When looking at a site like that and wanting to replicate it (as it looks to be a custom script FYI) you should examine its functions closely, see what it does, how it categorises things and how the data moves around the site.

Then, with an in-depth knowledge of the more wider known CMS's you can begin to build something similar.
    Or, you could post on a site like this one hoping that someone already knows of an existing script and avoid having to program your own.

More like a script that grabs some content/feeds to popular freelancing sites. I thought it was a stand alone one.
    Extreme SEO Philippines - Reliable SEO in Philippines with Proven Track Record
    Also Offer Social Media Optimization Service