SupportSages - Bytes of Wisdom @ Work!!

System monitoring and administration is a critical aspect to the successful operations of most businesses and with a inhouse team monitoring your servers 24/7, costs involved in this process is high and that's where Low cost Proactive Monitoring comes into picture. SupportSages offers proactive server monitoring for just $19.95 per month per dedicated server (original pricing $49.95).

We don't just monitor your website and alerts you, instead we monitor your server, login on any alerts and fix the issue before your customers or you yourself notice it. We are blazingly fast!!

We get the spammers before it's too late. We love catching them red handed

You can view the monitoring stats of your server live through our monitoring interface.
You will be given login details to the interface to see the reports and statistics yourself.

Here is what we monitor for you.

  • Disk usage checks on partitions (every 30 mins)
  • SMTP checks (every 5 minutes)
  • HTTP checks (every 2 minutes)
  • DNS Checks (every 5 minutes)
  • IMAP checks (Every 5 minutes)
  • PING checks (every 5 minutes)
  • FTP checks (every 2 minutes)
  • POP checks (every 2 minutes)
  • Control Panel checks (every 2 minutes)
  • Processes checks (every 5 minutes)
  • Load checks (every 5 minutes)
  • MySQL database check (5 minutes)
  • PostgreSQL database check (5 minutes) has got more details.

Our other services

All our ticketing involves Level III issues as well.

  • Helpdesk Support - 15 mins response & 6 hours resolutions, not just level I and Level II, but includes Level III as well. 6 hours resolutions is guaranteed for 99% cases, and the rest 1% may take maximum of 24 hours with regular updates. No charge for the tickets if our initial response gets delayed by more than 30 mins.
  • Hosting Forum Support - Forums support are considered as Level 1 support.
  • Server Security & Management
  • Live Level I,II,III Technical Chat Support
  • Live Billing & Sales chat support
  • Hire a Sage - Hire experienced & quality offshore support staff / SysAdmin / designer / developer

You get upto 42% discount on our plans. Initial Server Security & Hardening (Low, Medium or High level security depending on your choice) is included for any order above $99.

For any questions or for placing an order, you can contact us through live chat or any contact medium listed at our website, or else you can email [email protected].

NB: We are from India, and are a bunch of highly qualified and industry certified experienced sysadmins. We have one and only one promise - "We will never compromise on quality"

HelpDesk & Live Sales chat support has some amazing offers now! Ask our sales team for more

With care,