ip that are mail blacklisted by hostingfuze

i was given this two ip only, there is no way i could mail out to gmail, and some other due to the fact that the ip are blacklisted

my vps is with hostingfuze

and this is the answer they give me :

Referring to our Terms of Service. IPs may not be exchanged due to banning or mailing problems, you will have to take this up with the service providers themselves.
    Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Best Regards,
    Davesh Mathur

what should i do now

Have you tried getting it removed?

Those are the 2 site's lists your ip is showing as blacklisted on from the website you posted.. I would contact them, and get the ip's removed, or find out whats going on.

SORBS is virtually impossible to get off... We tried and tried and still have one server (DME Hosting) listed with them.

When we joined DME their entire netblock was listed on every RBL around before we even did anything (so someone was using it before us to spam).. We manually removed them from everywhere (which involved begging in a few cases because some literally refused every request until we phoned them and begged them - resulting in ONLY 1 ip out of 254 being whitelisted - ours - and the rest still sitting in a bunch of blacklists )

I still cant get off SORBS list no matter how hard I try. Their interface is a nightmare and no help. I have an account there, log in, enter the ip and it wont let me do anything further - not even to delist. I email them - they ignore it... Its aweful. I might have to move from DME as a result if we cant get off SORBS because its used by so many people.