ThePrimeHost.com celebrates 10 years in business

We here at ThePrimeHost.com are very proud and grateful to announce our 10 year anniversary.

I'm a man of few words (my wife might not agree...)

A very cool thing about this industry is that you get to meet various people from around the globe who'd you otherwise not do business with (brick and mortar wise). I've met some great people whom I still do business with today from all over the world.

This industry has provided me the opportunity to provide for my family and give back to my church and community. We always try to do the right thing morally before profit. I think if you do things the right way, word will spread and profit will come.

When we started out we leased our servers from various providers such as ThePlanet, DedicatedNow, Softlayer, etc. Thanks to Ryan from Colo@ we now own and operate our own equipment. Thanks Ryan!

This can be a great industry to be a part of but it certainly isn't easy. I'm grateful to The Lord for the opportunity to host many users over the years some of which have been with me since 2001.
    Last edited by SSHocker; 05-18-2011 at 07:05 PM.
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

Quote Originally Posted by theprimehost View Post
    We here at ThePrimeHost.com are very proud and grateful to announce our 10 year anniversary.

I'm a man of few words (my wife might not agree...)

A very cool thing about this industry is that you get to meet various people from around the globe who'd you otherwise not do business with (brick and mortar wise). I've met some great people whom I still do business with today from all over the world.

This industry has provided me the opportunity to provide for my family and give back to my church and community. We always try to do the right thing morally before profit. I think if you do things the right way, word will spread and profit will come.

When we started out we leased our servers from various providers such as ThePlanet, DedicatedNow, Softlayer, etc. Thanks to Ryan from Colo@ we not own and operate our own equipment. Thanks Ryan!

This can be a great industry to be a part of but it certainly isn't easy. I'm grateful to The Lord for the opportunity to host many users over the years some of which have been with me since 2001.

Glad we could help, happy to have you guys as a customer! Here's to many more successful years of business

Congrats!

SimpleSonic - We Make Fast... Easy!
    US/UK/MY - 100% Uptime - Shared - Reseller - cPanel - DirectAdmin - WHMCS Included!
    Blazing Fast NVMe SSD - CloudLinux - Imunify360 - LiteSpeed - MailChannels - JetBackup