Dedicated in Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman?

I'm looking at two solutions here. Dedicated server hosting may be extremely expensive and it might be worthwhile just to purchase servers for these locations. However, I need the servers to be located in these areas because need to hook them to local ISDN lines. However if any of these countries support SIP as a termination point then I would not need a server, so perhaps someone knows that.

So if someone could suggest datacenter hosting for our own servers and a dedicated server hosting solution as well. Thanks..

I so totally do not understand this... You need servers in those countries to be hooked to their ISDN lines? Huh? Am I hearing it right? After that you're talking about SIP.

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to build a VOIP Server or something like that?
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

If the country in question has possibility to DID / SIP termination, then I don't need any server in that country. Basically if I can get a local number in that country I can then host that SIP number in my datacenter here in the UAE.

if not..

Then I need to place my own server or rent a dedicated server and place my own ISDN Dialogic Diva card into that server so I may accept the local calls in that country. I will then route this traffic over VPN to my centre in the UAE.

SIP solution would be ideal, since I don't need to put my equipment in any country then and it saves overheard. However not all countries allow termination of lines into a SIP in this region.

OK, now I got you. But the problem comes where you need to place the ISDN card. How are you suppose to do that? Even if they rent a server to you, how are you suppose to put the card in?

Not too sure about their networks there. Never been to the Middle East and frankly I don't really know much about them either. Sorry... hope I'm not hijacking your thread. I'm just trying to understand more on what you're trying to do and etc.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Welltodo Century

Hello uae-admin,

I know someone at Batelco that could be of help.
    If you could provide me with the server specifications, and an estimate on the bandwidth needed i'll try to get a quote for you.

You can reply here or if you wish email me at : manuel@dade2.net
    Dade2 • Premium Cloud Provider • Infrastructure as a Service
    Managed Cloud • Managed Kubernetes • Partner Program

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    OK, now I got you. But the problem comes where you need to place the ISDN card. How are you suppose to do that? Even if they rent a server to you, how are you suppose to put the card in?

Not too sure about their networks there. Never been to the Middle East and frankly I don't really know much about them either. Sorry... hope I'm not hijacking your thread. I'm just trying to understand more on what you're trying to do and etc.
    On a dedicated server I should be allowed to add a PCI card.. Might cost me some extra for the guy to actually do it, but I assume they wouldn't be against that..

Yes, for sure there will be some network admin cost involved, but i can't see why they should not allow you to add a PCI card.
    Dade2 • Premium Cloud Provider • Infrastructure as a Service
    Managed Cloud • Managed Kubernetes • Partner Program

A lot of companies won't let you add in your own equipment to dedicated servers. They need to keep track of all the hardware and then they'd need to worry about liabilities if something were to happen with your equipment.

Every DC is different though, all you can do is ask them.

well no, most smaller ompanys have no problem with that.

ISDN line is gonna be harder there though, at how much channels are you looking?

Quote Originally Posted by EDIS View Post
    well no, most smaller ompanys have no problem with that.

ISDN line is gonna be harder there though, at how much channels are you looking?
    For some countries we would need a BRI connection (2 lines/channels) and some would need a BRI line (30 lines/channels). Depends on how many client devices we will have in a particular country.

Would an Egyptian datacenter do the job for you? If yes you might as well check citynet host...
    although test their sales and support response times.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Ceko View Post
    Would an Egyptian datacenter do the job for you? If yes you might as well check citynet host...
    although test their sales and support response times.
    Regards
    citynet host is incompetent

Sorry no, it has to be inside those countries... Its nuts that most of these countries are anti-SIP solutions since thats all we really need.

you see in section "Dedicated Hosting Offers "

Have you tried your best friend named "GOOGLE"? It might come up with more help for you than over here as we don't really see/hear many Middle East hosts coming over here.
    Aaron Ong
    Welltodo Century

Of course.. I've made many calls, etc.. Just nice to ask around as well..

most of region's countries bans VOIP, only Bahrain was officially allowed an recently UAE licensed it.

we had many international customers doing the same but unfortunately the government banned it and we had lost all of them
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi