Hello,

We have a project going on which is now looking into the following, it's required for virtual private servers, and needs to be updated in like second intervals for live-uptime monitoring.

A monitoring script that we are able to include at this time only VPS's, and have them monitored, and then displaying on the webpage created for it "uptime", "node" "datacenter" "load" "users". It should be simple, and I have seen some around that are like it, but I was wondering what you guy's would think would be the best solution?

Please list all suggestions, solutions, free & paid.

We would also be interested in hiring a coder if they believe they are able to do this, if you know of anyone please recommend also.

I understand some solutions might fit some of our requirements, so to make this short and simple, the main features we would need...

A way to add the servers quickly,
When displaying on website/webpage assigned for this (url.domain.com) it will show at least "hostname" | "uptime" | "load & users" | and have a option where we can include/manually write "datacenter or "node", or something.

Thank you for everyone's help,

Note: Please do not recommend pingdom, as we already currently are using pingdom and it's not even 50% able to do what we need.