Best SEO for images?

I've read a lot about people saying alt text for the image is really important, but is the "imagine title" important as well? If the imagine title is something like "picture8" and the alt text is descriptive for seo, is it better to just duplicate the alt text into the image title as well? or does it matter? Is it bad to leave the image title non-descriptive even if you do a good job with the alt text for the image?
      0 Not allowed!

Description is required to make it more effective and result oriented.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    Description is required to make it more effective and result oriented.

That's actually a valid and almost always missed fact.
      0 Not allowed!

When writing descriptive text in alt text should you write the words like a normal sentence or write_the_words_like_this, or write-the-words-like-this? Does it matter?
      0 Not allowed!

I think keywords for image is important in a sense.
    when i finding some great posts, i would like to search on
    google images, i can find some great site via this way.
      0 Not allowed!

Still the content based image retreival system is a challenging research area. However, the title of the image, page title, alt text and the related keywords might help in the image baseD SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

Google doesnot identify the picture with there names, untill and unless if you mention in the alt tags. If you name the picture as a keyword of that picture you will get many benefits from that.
    More traffic,
    More relevant traffic from search engines.
      0 Not allowed!

As others have said, it is useful to use your chosen keywords in your alt tags and image descriptions, it will help identify the image, help strengthen the relationship between keyword and your page, and it may also help your image to be displayed in Google Images, which might drive extra traffic.

Also think about size optimisation - Making sure your image file sizes are small enough (without sacrificing quality of the image). This will help speed the loading time of your site/pages, which Google also takes into consideration in its algorithm.
      0 Not allowed!

Using Alt attributes plus titles for images, no matter they are animated or static, seems to be a great idea but there are more things to do while attempting to develop websites which contain images and being interested in improving their ranks and that is editing pages sections. For example, if you add similar titles and descriptions to your web pages and also write a few text messages on your pages that would be a great idea.

The notion is trying to create and maintain websites in a way that would contain those actual terms which have already been illustrated visually by images and graphics. Addition of direct inks to your pictures too can be useful, the way some online photo studios are operating or how wallpaper portals are arranged and ranked because even pictures can be linked to using text links plus multimedia stuff.
      0 Not allowed!

It is good to use both "alt" and "title" with the images. You can use same description for alt and title - I don't see any issue with it.

To make it simple - alt is for search engines to know what the image is all about and title is for people who roll over the mouse to know more about the image.
    Professional Banner Design :: Complete Satisfaction & Fast Turnaround
    InspireFusion.com :: Art, Design & Inspiration Blog
      0 Not allowed!

Absolutely. Naming your images "logo.jpeg" won't be too helpful for you. Use descriptive terms and keywords in naming, alt, and titling your images.
      0 Not allowed!