* Windows VPS With Dedicated CPU

I'm in need of multiple (10-30) Windows VPS that will be running macros.

The way the macros program works is that it is restricted to only running on the first core. I originally had 3 dedicated servers to run these macros but I quickly found out that I was wasting CPU because if I had 10 macros programs running they would all run only on the first CPU (and when you changed their affinity to run on all cores they all immediately switched back to only running on the first core).

I don't know why that is the case, but as a result I want a nicely powered Windows VPS that only has one core (so that I'm not wasting CPU by having unused cores).

So if anybody has a good recommendation for a Windows VPS that provides me 1 dedicated CPU (I don't want a shared CPU, because I will run at 100% CPU) for a pretty affordable price I'd appreciate it.
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

you got any budget to work around ?
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

I'd prefer not to spend more than $50-60/mo per server, but I can be a little flexible if needed.
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

just send an email to providers and check em out. Also make sure they use Hyper-V to allocate dedicated resources

P.S hosts are not allowed to make an offer here or self promote.
    IPStrada When uptime counts.
    Warren Buffet: Honesty is very expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people.

Have you considered getting a dedicated server and creating VM's in it? I believe, this will be most cost effective solution - you can get something like Dual AMD 6128's (total 16 cores) with fast HDD's and host around 15 VM's on this machine..
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's